Author Topic: FAKE AZZ SNOOP DOGG PUTS OUT A DISS SONG AGAINST HOMIES IN LBC - UNLEASHES FLOOD  (Read 3990 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Okka, that wasn't a diss song though. That was Snoop just saying he's tired of people saying he promised them something and he don't promise no one nothing.

And its called
Battle Rap
Not Diss

It's not a battle rap either. Do you know me, you know I wrote a TON of battle raps right?

gio™fugahoo

Okka, that wasn't a diss song though. That was Snoop just saying he's tired of people saying he promised them something and he don't promise no one nothing.

And its called
Battle Rap
Not Diss

It's not a battle rap either. Do you know me, you know I wrote a TON of battle raps right?

You won't call it battle rap?
 if I remember correctly I read some of your lyrics

Okka

Scitt asked for the song they were talkin' about in the interview, so i posted it.

SuperSpider

Old ass 40-50 year old no future, no vision, no talent having ass jokes crying a river that an established artist/businessman won't risk his rep or money for their ''I'm a gangsta still posted on the corner'' garbage rhymes that will never in 5000 years turn in any revenue ? Well shit, color me surprised. Snoop dropped a tune, too.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Old ass 40-50 year old no future, no vision, no talent having ass jokes crying a river that an established artist/businessman won't risk his rep or money for their ''I'm a gangsta still posted on the corner'' garbage rhymes that will never in 5000 years turn in any revenue ? Well shit, color me surprised. Snoop dropped a tune, too.

I agree. It's 2017, rapping about the corner is played out homie

dexter

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:32:29 AM by dexter »

jmix

yeah no doubt he's good peoples hence my last line which acknowledges that, but I don't agree with the tactics, I think he's outta line and I find it to be really weird, like he's caught in his feelings. and to be honest it sounds like he wanted to say this for a long time but that he was refraining from doing so.

the DJ Vlad comparison is spot on. reminds me of Vlad always trying to incept some of the artists he interviews about Cube not being authentic, etc. except that when somebody finally took the bait and went in that direction (Skeme), he did not let his feelings known in the title of the video and openly dissed him like that.

I will be honest, I fux with people from long beach. These are the stories I hear, sometimes I report because I want to get the story out. Sometimes, people that I deal with want to get the story out. I get a lot of genuine love from people there and I am only doing my part for what they have done for me. Plus, if this is going on, no one else is reporting it, yet 6k people watched billy browns facebook video. So the story is out there, plus Snoop dissed a civilian. I can get the constructive criticism but I think you have me pegged wrong.

flossy, rick Ross, Go mack, sylk, tray, Style, king Teila moez, Casey Lee, Harp and others have allowed me alot of love and others lots of access.

People run in small circles and LBC is one of them.

They want this out?

My pleasure.

As for Snoop? I love Snoop and his music.

I dont care for Daz because, well, he is DAZ.

They have made it very clear that they wont fuck with me and had some choice words over what a lady I interviewed had to say.

And instead of responding, they used a 'do what i say little bitch' mentality and were unsuccessful.

another aspect to these stories are THEY DONT WANT THESE OUT. (DPG)

But if these people here, like Billy show me love then I will be more than happy to show it back.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:19:03 PM by jmix »

Sccit

yeah no doubt he's good peoples hence my last line which acknowledges that, but I don't agree with the tactics, I think he's outta line and I find it to be really weird, like he's caught in his feelings. and to be honest it sounds like he wanted to say this for a long time but that he was refraining from doing so.

the DJ Vlad comparison is spot on. reminds me of Vlad always trying to incept some of the artists he interviews about Cube not being authentic, etc. except that when somebody finally took the bait and went in that direction (Skeme), he did not let his feelings known in the title of the video and openly dissed him like that.

I will be honest, I fux with people from long beach. These are the stories I hear, sometimes I report because I want to get the story out. Sometimes, people that I deal with want to get the story out. I get a lot of genuine love from people there and I am only doing my part for what they have done for me. Plus, if this is going on, no one else is reporting it, yet 6k people watched billy browns facebook video. So the story is out there, plus Snoop dissed a civilian. I can get the constructive criticism but I think you have me pegged wrong.

flossy, rick Ross, Go mack, sylk, tray, Style, king Teila moez, Casey Lee, Harp and others have allowed me alot of love and others lots of access.

They want this out?

My pleasure.

They have made it very clear that they wont fuck with me and had some choice words over what a lady I interviewed had to say.

But if these people here, like Billy show me love then I will be more than happy to show it back.

everything u saying is fine n dandy, but u don't need to put "fake azz snoop dogg" in the title, for instance

jmix

They want this out?

My pleasure.

everything u saying is fine n dandy, but u don't need to put "fake azz snoop dogg" in the title, for instance

I edited the above post btw.

but he is fake.

That is fake shit.

That would be like me using my platform to pick on a youtube commenter

no?

jmix

the minute you go hollywood on the people you grew up with an most likely saved your ass from some shit, you become a fake.

put yourself in their position.

Sccit

They want this out?

My pleasure.

but he is fake.

That is fake shit.

no?

yea, but as a reporter, you're supposed to reserve judgement for the people to decide...your job is just to report objectively. it's an unorthodox method if u looking to advance in your career as an interviewer.

bouli77

the minute you go hollywood on the people you grew up with an most likely saved your ass from some shit, you become a fake.

put yourself in their position.

that's beside the point imo, your job is to get the story out, no doubt, you'll also free to sympathise with them and have whatever opinion. but taking openly sides as a reporter and slanting the facts to reach one particular conclusion, like you did for the Ricki Harris funeral incident and now, is not okay in my book and it did not beg such a conclusion. you could have reported the story very differently and let the people you interview say whatever they wanted to say and then quote them instead of you drawing your own conclusions. Each time I thought it was a very var fetched and reaching, almost like wishful thinking, like you want this event to prove this cause you feel strongly about Snoop but in reality it's not exactly like that, just like I doubt his diss song "unleashes a flood". like writing it is going to make it happen faster.

I mean, sure Snoop have alienated some of his former friends and associates in Long Beach. But to say nobody supports him anymore is a stretch because Tray Deee for example promoted that very song on Instagram, and we all know of Tray Deee's issues with Snoop Dogg in the past. Also, other people like Big C Style who have at some point fell out with Snoop still like every other social media post of he & Daz. I mean these cats change their opinions about Snoop like they change shirt. One minute they're homies, the next they're pissed. Look at the Flossy situation. You may be pissed against Snoop but their opinion is fickle as fuck.

Blood$

unless this dude actually grew up in Long Beach with everybody mentioned he's just blowing smoke because he couldn't get a Snoop interview lol

but keep doing your thing, outside of trying to bash Snoop some of the other interviews were pretty cool

Funkstradamus

They want this out?

My pleasure.

but he is fake.

That is fake shit.

no?

yea, but as a reporter, you're supposed to reserve judgement for the people to decide...your job is just to report objectively. it's an unorthodox method if u looking to advance in your career as an interviewer.
this...  you cheapen your name and all of your hard work by looking like you're hurt and emotional because DPG don't fuck with you... 

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
You didn't explain how it is a diss song. What did he say exactly ?

You're getting ridiculous though. it sounds like you now have a vendetta against Snoop. focusing on uninteresting stories between Snoop and "civilians" as you call them and making it sound like Snoop committed a cardinal sin. and now you're openly taking sides and dissing him lmao. aren't you supposed to do journalistic work by interviewing artists ?

I don't really care about Snoop, and It's been known for a while that he can be shady but you're taking it way too far and you're kinda pathetic (and also weird to be honest) to gloat about breaking this story like it's a huge thing and it's gonna make people shit. wow, what a fascinating and outrageous story, Snoop allegedly did one of his people wrong by not keeping his word and by having the nerve to diss him back (you still have to explain how he dissed him though).

it really looks like you are exploiting every little tiny avenue you have to throw shade at Snoop, and now openly dissing him in your title. you go out of your way to make every story you can about him fitting your agenda by over exaggerating things, lol like remind people that he "doesn't give back to the hood", "unleashes flood in the LBC" (lmao). I don't really have much sympathy for Snoop (I don't hate him either), but what you're doing is a bad look, and it doesn't matter if the people you're interviewing feel the same way. looks like you feel justified to bash him every chance you get (for things that are none of your business to begin with). and frankly, I don't think you'll garner much sympathy or approval or get people to hate Snoop by acting like that, quite the contrary.

I appreciate the diligent work you've done as far as getting interviews done with various people but you sure do have blindspots when it comes to Snoop and 2pac being a blood or whatnot. also, I'm not going to listen to an hour long interview of some store owner from the LBC who moved to kentucky lol. Mac Mall, Big Style, Riskie ? Sure, but that guy, not a chance, sorry.

SPOT ON!

Without sugar-coating it, Looks like the guy is butt-hurt.
Every successful person will have loads of haters and loads will love that person too but for a so called journalist to focus on one side only, is pathetic.
You can tell how personal the poster takes it with Capital Letters for the Subject title

Poster need to take a chill pill, Snoop has been made since 19, too late for your hate to have any impact on him now, just focus on how you can grow and being negative won’t help you.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!