Author Topic: Gonzoe feat. Danny Boy - What More Can I Say (1996) #DeathRow #Unreleased  (Read 2448 times)

JonnyTanna

I don't get why people want stupid youtube videos of songs and then to waste time having them converted? Why not just get the mp3 directly?

Also, instead of converting, use keepvid.com

at least you'll be able to download the original m4a file that's been uploaded

dj coma

I don't get why people want stupid youtube videos of songs and then to waste time having them converted? Why not just get the mp3 directly?

I'm pretty sure YouTube converts all uploads so you're not getting the actual original file. You're just getting the YouTube converted file.

But ya, the original audio file is always desired over the audio from a YT uploaded video.

2Relevant

cause the retard who uploaded this "exclusive" thinks holding on to this garbage means something

jmix

To y'all saying convert the audio from youtube - why would i want a degraded rencode that sounds worse than the original source file when the dude who uploaded it in the first place is right here?

What you got on my MP3, Mitek? *DEEBO MODE ACTIVATED*

my grandma gave me that mp3