Author Topic: LOL@ "War Criminals"  (Read 198 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
LOL@ "War Criminals"
« on: April 26, 2003, 10:13:12 AM »
Americans caught Tariq Aziz couple days ago. The funny thing is how the Americans are pressuring Syria to hand over "war criminals". Since this war was illegal under international law, and as a matter of fact wasnt even backed by any type of international jurisdiction, the Americans cant label former members of the Iraqi regime as war criminals and demand they be handed over. There is no precedent for this.

PS: Free Tariq Aziz. The mans responsibilities were largely ceremonial in his later days. A distinction has to be made between diplomats and officials and the Udays and Chemical Alis.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

Re:LOL@ "War Criminals"
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 03:09:10 PM »
Why doesnt the faghan give us more background on this man ???  ;D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2003, 03:42:45 PM »
lmao...i dont think the faghan has anymore information...just a bunch of useless bullshit info as usual  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2003, 11:28:05 PM »
Why doesnt the faghan give us more background on this man ???  ;D

no problem. He's a Christian, and the fact that hes not from Saddams home town of Tikrit makes his political longetivity very remarkable. Hes been associated with the Baath party since the 50's. Hes known Saddam that long too. His christain faith seems to protect him. Saddam doesnt fear him because he knows Aziz is no threat to his power. Upon the wars start, Aziz was the deputy PM, hes been everything from information minister to foreign minister (i believe). In his later years, his role was drastically reduced. Thats about it, I guess.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2003, 11:28:51 PM »
lmao...i dont think the faghan has anymore information...just a bunch of useless bullshit info as usual  ::)

Oh, so youve stopped suckin my dick, and now youre simply riding it. Let me know when u switch positions again, Left Nut.

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 12:27:25 AM »
Tariq Aziz is a traitor to the Christian faith, for allowing the monstrosities of Saddam to continue, whilst he played such a high-ranking role. Even if he was the high-level spy-that's one theory-he's still a bastard.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 12:34:29 AM »
^ very good point, but how do u feel about this witch hunt thats going on Owen?

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 01:16:52 AM »
^ very good point, but how do u feel about this witch hunt thats going on Owen?

Though evidently if the US is to be consistent in its actions, it must hunt down these so-called "war criminals", the emphasis being put upon it is merely to turn the glare of the media from elsewhere.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2003, 01:17:15 AM by Owen »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 12:38:32 PM »
As regards the point of whether they are war criminals... they definately under no circumstances war criminals for this war.

Perhaps the white house is talking about previous wars? though i dunno what kind of juristiction they have in that case. I agree with owen, to give the war any shred of dignity, they must be seen to get the regime leaders, but more importantly the wmd. Any sign of them btw?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2003, 06:47:28 PM »
Tariq Aziz is a traitor to the Christian faith, for allowing the monstrosities of Saddam to continue, whilst he played such a high-ranking role. Even if he was the high-level spy-that's one theory-he's still a bastard.

yeah from the lil I know thats what I think too

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2003, 06:49:45 PM »

Oh, so youve stopped suckin my dick, and now youre simply riding it. Let me know when u switch positions again, Left Nut.

Is he a left nut or right nut ???

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2003, 10:51:01 PM »
quake..... he is the opposite of whatever you are.... if verbal is tech's left nut then you would be his right one and vice versa....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2003, 06:24:39 PM »
i just relized somethin'

some muslums are saying "this is a war on islam!".....but we're pursuing a "christian" as a war criminal and Iraq is was a secular ruled country

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2003, 08:28:12 AM »
i just relized somethin'

some muslums are saying "this is a war on islam!".....but we're pursuing a "christian" as a war criminal and Iraq is was a secular ruled country

is the country the US had invaded Muslim or not?

- Lewis Carroll