Author Topic: The official "albums never dropping" discussion thread  (Read 4764 times)

Blood$

Re: The official "albums never dropping" discussion thread
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 07:27:10 AM »
...Jayo Felony - whatever the album was gonna be titled that Xzibit was supposedly going to help release, sad to see nothing's come of it but I'm also not surprised after years of letdowns with Jayo...

Xzibit's next album is coming in November this year it's called Veteran's Day but before that there will be James Savage (Jayo) album coming out of OBE. Don't be fooled with time that has passed and we didn't got anything, they shoot 2 videos for it now they wait for perfect time to release it. Business.

that's been one of many excuses with Jayo for the past 15 years, I'll only believe it when I see it on iTunes or in a store, which is likely to not happen

Well you have "Ape Shit" with Xzibit by Jayo Felony on iTunes. Clearly says OBE Presents. Now the point is, it wont be Jayo, it's James Savage his goverement name and that's the title of EP. Just wait. You can see X speaking about it on many interviews.

yeah one single doesn't mean anything at all though lol neither does a name change, and if he is changing his name that's a terrible move

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 07:30:51 AM »
E-40 Presents The Bay Bridges 2

Levitti - So Fly

Shade Sheist - P.N.L.A: The Exit Strategy/Blackops

E-A-Ski - Earthquake

E-A-Ski - The Fifth Of Skithoven

E-A-Ski - 4th Of Skithoven EP

E-A-Ski - Artist/Producer EP

Warren G Presents We Run LBC Vol. 2

Frank Nitty Presents Nexx Level of Game

Conway - How The West Was Won

Clyde Carson - Theatre Music

Kam - Self and Kind

Mc Eiht - Which Way Iz West

Dazzie Dee - The 7th Letter

Dazzie Dee - Loc’stradmus

Butch Cassidy - Street Life

Suga Free - Street Gospel 2

Young Maylay - Hogg Tied & Duct Taped

Nipsey Hussle - South Central State Of Mind

Curtis Young - Product of My DNA

South Central Cartel - Gangxta Rap

Lil Eazy-E - Prince Of Compton

Mac Lucci - California Lifestyle   

Dove Shack - Parties & Hard Times   

B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta - Real Brothas Part 2   

West Coast 1st Generation - Sharks N Tha Water   

Tha Low Lifes - Leaders Of Tha New School

Knoc-Turn'Al - Book Of Knoc   

DJ Yella - West Coastin'   

Compton Most Wanted - So Gangsta Volume 1

Nate Dogg - Wonderful Life

Yung Blu - Nexx Leel Of Game

Cha$e - Cut The Chase

Justified - Man on a mission

Ghetto Rich - Outside Lookin In

Latoiya Williams - Blue Rose

Drastic Khalifa - Going Public

Boom Bam - Still Wanted

Chag G & Bokie Loc - Kinfolk

K-Duv - Go Green Album

WestCoast Stone - Salute The West 2

Big Prodeje - LA Tymez

Yog Westwood - I'm Him

Tha Chill - 4WIT80

OG Cuicide - Final Exit 2

Big2DaBoy - Bamit Bizznes

C-Knight - Fan Jaccin 2

Big2DaBoy & Lil Half Dead - U Know U In Troule

and many more....

most of these dudes sound like nobodies or Soundcloud rappers lol and some of those other titles just sound like made up rumor projects that were never once verified by any of the artists

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2017, 10:16:09 AM »
NOLA - Suave House

bouli77

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2017, 02:48:36 PM »
jay electronica - exhibit B or whatever his shit is called

The east coast crooked I .. Dudes hype guna die before he ever drop

he's from new orleans, though.

I say E-A Ski's situation is the most frustrating for me. Seeing him on IG posting daily videos of him in the studio making heat and yet no sign of a probable release date is infuriating. I hope he's gonna drop something eventually.

I got a bad memory but electronica does sound east coast to me, I always associated him wit ny rap

he's from NOLA and always repped it to the fullest though.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 07:06:59 PM »

I say E-A Ski's situation is the most frustrating for me. Seeing him on IG posting daily videos of him in the studio making heat and yet no sign of a probable release date is infuriating. I hope he's gonna drop something eventually.

I got a bad memory but electronica does sound east coast to me, I always associated him wit ny rap

he's from NOLA and always repped it to the fullest though.

thats good to know pimp

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 09:25:48 AM »
bump

2Relevant

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »

that's  ignorant and a outdated way of of associating rappers and as far as jay elec he has no hype and its best he doesn't ever drop just like crooked i he has a  horrible beat selection for his music its worse then crooked 

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 07:15:18 PM »
Pretty much any album previously announced by a 1990s Westcoast rapper will never drop.  Their time has truly come and gone, for better or worse.  A lot of the albums mentioned in this thread were just trial balloons which went nowhere when the announcements didn't gain any traction buzz-wise.  You can forget it.

As for non-westcoast, I doubt Redman will ever release Muddy Waters 2 as a studio album.  Face it, the 90s are over and there's just no financial incentive for labels to invest in those rappers' albums anymore.

And, of course, this thread was tailor-made for a Detox reference.  Many of us called them out on their b.s. back in the mid 2000s and they finally had to come out and just admit that Detox was a myth and never dropping.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

LilRealest

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 03:30:56 AM »
Tha Realest "Remember My Name"