Author Topic: Why was Orlando Anderson in Las Vegas?  (Read 1480 times)

MOBNigga06

Why was Orlando Anderson in Las Vegas?
« on: March 12, 2017, 08:08:29 AM »
You know, the more we learn about Pac's murder, the more this question seems perplexing:

Why was Orlando Anderson in Las Vegas in the first place? What was an LA trip doing in Vegas?

We always hear the story like the DR guys randomly beat him up, then he retaliated and shot Pac.

But after watching one recent documentary and learning that the Crips had an LV gun-house, it seems rather likely that Anderson was in Vegas to try to kill Suge or other Death Row members.

What do y'all think?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Why was Orlando Anderson in Las Vegas?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »
I'm guessing you've never been to Vegas on fight night

Jay Wallace

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
I'm guessing you've never been to Vegas on fight night

I was thinking the same thing.  "What was someone from Los Angeles doing in a major tourist city during a night that a major fight was happening"?  That's like asking why people from New York City would be in Houston during Super Bowl weekend.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:32:14 AM »
So Crips in LA like to take vacations by heading out to boxing matches in LV?

I don't know...
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 11:28:14 AM »

I don't know...

Yes they do. Even when there is no fights in Vegas they come here

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 12:17:42 PM »
dudes clearly never watched any episodes of Gangland where they discuss how many gangs formed in Vegas from dudes who vacationed/moved there from LA lol

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 12:29:27 PM »

I don't know...

People of all walks of life like to vacation in Las Vegas, whether it be gang members or grandmas. There's something to do there no matter who you are. It doesn't even have to be a fight weekend, a gang member could be there any day of the year and it would not be weird. People go to Vegas to party and gamble.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 12:48:18 PM »
Vegas is only a 4 hour drive from LA. I'm from the IE, and on fight weekends, the freeways are PACKED with people going to Vegas for the weekend. And not all those people could fit into any place in Vegas that boxing matches are held. Gang members go to Vegas all the time. It's sort of a get away for a lot of people, even gang members. I guess being from the IE, between LA and LV, I never even questioned it.

papa-smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 09:18:43 PM »

I don't know...

Yes LA crips,LA bloods & almost everybody from LA always go to vegas. especially on fight night.

Jay Wallace

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 06:26:32 AM »

I don't know...

What's hard to believe.  You don't think gang members go on vacations like everybody else? You don't think it's possible they like boxing?  This isn't like Death Row were on some low-key vacation trip in some unknown town in Delaware here.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 01:36:10 PM »
Fight nights are big occasions, even if you're not attending the fight or even caring who is fighting.  The clubs go off, celebrities are in town, the girls show up too.  I've mentioned it a bunch of times, I was in Vegas when Mayweather-Mosley went down and wasn't there for the fight.  But I still met Money B, which was cool.  And then there's the pool parties.

And gang members still go too.  And they're all usually into boxing anyway, and probably want to find some girls for the night.  I remember getting hit up by a guy from Rollin' 40s but he didn't want any problems (was just asking about why one of my friends had a bandanna hanging out of his pocket.  And I remember a friend of mine said the Filipinos and Mexicans used to always argue after Pacquiao fights against Mexicans, though the main incidents  I remember hearing about was after the Pacquiao-Morales fights.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 05:39:23 PM »
vegas is la's back yard brodie

sofdark

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 08:45:44 PM »
You're not from SoCal are you? Just because they are gangbangers doesn't mean they don't enjoy other attractions. Shit, you'll see eses in Disneyland.