Author Topic: Raekwon - The Wild (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 1727 times)

Marco

Raekwon - The Wild (Official Discussion Thread)
« on: March 12, 2017, 09:22:35 AM »

1. The Wild (Intro)
2. This Is What It Comes Too
3. Nothing
4. Skit (Bang Head Right)
5. Marvin (feat. CeeLo Green)
6. Can't You See
7. My Corner (feat. Lil Wayne)
8. Skit (Fuck You Up Card)
9. M&N (feat. P.U.R.E.)
10. Visiting Hour (feat. Andra Day)
11. Skit (Bang Fall Down)
12. The Reign
13. Crown of Thorns
14. Purple Brick Road (feat. G-Eazy)
15. You Hear Me
16. Bang Outro

Production Credits:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=326809.0
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 12:10:33 PM by Marco »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Marco

Re: Raekwon Announces New Album "The Wild"
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 09:25:59 AM »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 10:37:26 AM »
What a shitty cover.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
What a shitty cover.

lol nah it's dope, something different for Rae

the song with Wayne was cool hopefully another dope album

BIGWORM

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 08:01:27 PM »
Awesome album cover, flipping "The Wild Things" artwork. I'm looking forward to this. Raekwon is one of the O.Gz that never fell off.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 10:08:13 PM »
Awesome album cover, flipping "The Wild Things" artwork. I'm looking forward to this. Raekwon is one of the O.Gz that never fell off.

agreed... his last album was under-rated to me, it got some flack but I thought it was pretty well rounded

WestWestYA

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 03:46:01 AM »

agreed... his last album was under-rated to me, it got some flack but I thought it was pretty well rounded
Lol FILA was wack. Hopefully this ain't fila2. Also not liking the fact that no wu member is on this album and he has his shitty mixtape producers doing the whole album.

Lucifuge

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 07:03:04 AM »
Sam cover as sen price rip mic tyson. Dont know, chef is one of my favorite mcs, but i think he is finish.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 09:16:09 AM »

Lol FILA was wack. Hopefully this ain't fila2. Also not liking the fact that no wu member is on this album and he has his shitty mixtape producers doing the whole album.

FILA was solid, it was only wack if you're stuck in the past expecting RZA to produce some fire which is something he hasn't done in over a decade

Rae is the only consistent Wu member left, Method Man's last efforts were garbage and Ghost is bland now... the rest are barely even an after thought

WestWestYA

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 07:16:02 PM »

FILA was solid, it was only wack if you're stuck in the past expecting RZA to produce some fire which is something he hasn't done in over a decade

Rae is the only consistent Wu member left, Method Man's last efforts were garbage and Ghost is bland now... the rest are barely even an after thought
Ghost is bland? Gtfoh! 36 seasons & Twelve reasons to die is better than all the shitty albums in your Sig.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 10:07:13 PM »

Ghost is bland? Gtfoh! 36 seasons & Twelve reasons to die is better than all the shitty albums in your Sig.

they were 3.5/5 quality albums at best in my opinion, the last really dope album from Ghost to me was Fischscale everything else after just had handfuls of joints I rocked with, his Ghostdeini album was actually pretty good though for what that was... but with all that being said you can't compare anything Wu to anything in my sig (and not a single album or artist there is 'shitty')  lol

WestWestYA

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 07:01:45 AM »

GHOST is a beast nuff said.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 03:32:38 PM »

GHOST is a beast nuff said.

he is, on Raekwon's track  8)

WestWestYA

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
Album has leaked so far its good and better than FILA but at the same time nothing special from Rae.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »
bought my copy today without even hearing it since all the links I tried yesterday were fucked... another dope album from Rae, I think F.I.L.A. had a little more flavor but still solid regardless  8)