Author Topic: New Snoop Dogg !! Dope!!  (Read 2669 times)

Sccit

Re: New Snoop Dogg !! Dope!!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 12:57:24 PM »
I remember when Snoop didn't release "Murder Dem murderers" in 2006 because he was afraid to go in jail  ::)
Attacking Trump in 2017 is not very brave, as no "everybody" doesn't like him

isn't that a kam joint?

Originally, it was Snoop featuring Kam on BCT but Snoop was a "afraid" to put it on the album.
I think one of the verses was supposed to be for Snoop

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg06-2/part2/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg07/part3/

damn that woulda been dope

soopa-man

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 10:18:20 PM »
It was for Dre and Snoop if you pay attention it's Kam doing Dre references with Dre doing adlibs and snoop references on the second verse

love33

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 02:07:35 AM »
Snoop using Trump to sell his album is stupid -- go make good music -- When Pac was around, he made good music.. he came out and he was the story -- Snoop, on the other hand, is trying to make someone else the story (that's what tells you he can't sell records anymore)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 01:41:08 PM »
Snoop using Trump to sell his album is stupid -- go make good music -- When Pac was around, he made good music.. he came out and he was the story -- Snoop, on the other hand, is trying to make someone else the story (that's what tells you he can't sell records anymore)

Did he hurt your feelings?  ;) :)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

love33

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 12:39:52 AM »

Did he hurt your feelings?  ;) :)

That's just stupid.. he was begging him for pictures "mr. Trump, will you take a picture with me" and now he is making these low budget videos dissing him? That's just dumb -- Suge was right 100% he's a straight coward when you see stuff like that!  Trump would take those military guys and beat the fuck out of him, you gotta be kiddin me, Snoop is like (what did Eazy say?) 120 pounds wearing boots -- those generals would put his face in the mud and smack him around -- what a joke he's become.. a total embarrassment!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:49:18 AM by love33 »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 03:05:30 AM »

That's just stupid.. he was begging him for pictures "mr. Trump, will you take a picture with me" and now he is making these low budget videos dissing him? That's just dumb -- Suge was right 100% he's a straight coward when you see stuff like that!  Trump would take those military guys and beat the fuck out of him, you gotta be kiddin me, Snoop is like (what did Eazy say?) 120 pounds wearing boots -- those generals would put his face in the mud and smack him around -- what a joke he's become.. a total embarrassment!

While I agree that this seems cynically opportunistic by Snoop, there is no denying Trump is a vile piece of shit and a serious contender for most dangerous man on the planet (given the power that the US president has combined with Trumps weapon's grade stupidity, entitledness, vindictiveness, narcissism, thin skin, egomania and lack of empathy or conscience). I can easily imagine him having a change of heart or being worried. That said, I am pretty sure sincerity and opportunism are both in play, and the first might not neccessarily outweigh the second.

As for Trump 'beating up' Snoop? Apart from this being unimportant non-sense, the man is a total coward. Have you ever seen videos where he was even slightly confronted by someone? He backs down and starts talking softly immediately. I am of course not talking WWE shows here, where, fitting Trump's fragile ego, they had him 'defeat' actors.
And again, 'my GOP Daddy will beat up your Uncle Snoop!'? What is this, grade school?

And on a final note, if you happen to be in way or form a Trump supporter yourself, I consider you at least complicit in institunionalized racism, misogygny, plutocracy, islamophobia, a disgusting lack of empathy, warmongering, social darwinism ('fuck the poor and weak and let them die already'), anti-intellectualism, the destruction of the natural world and health care and deliberate ignorance and straight-up fascism. Does this list seem dramatic? Well, those are all things Trump directly or indirectly stands for. A Trump supporter either does the same or believes them unimportant to their personal issues, which is utterly deplorable in itself. I have no sympathy or understanding for anyone who supports this malicious man-baby.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 10:30:42 PM »

Thanks for confirming that your feelings got hurt  ;D(Art at its finest)

lol....Thanks for confirming that Snoop hurt your feelings 😂😂
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:44:34 PM by geezy »
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!