Author Topic: New Snoop Dogg !! Dope!!  (Read 2653 times)

AftermathBeats

New Snoop Dogg !! Dope!!
« on: March 12, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »

ILoveQSeven

Re: New Snoop Dogg !! Dope!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 05:29:46 PM »

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 02:26:52 AM »
wtf is this?

;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

k1000

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 02:35:11 AM »
The "Lavender" remix was released Sunday (March 12) via Innovative Leisure, BADBADNOTGOOD's label.
It is also available on vinyl, with artwork by Joe Cool. Snoop says it will be on his forthcoming album, the follow-up to 2016's Coolaid. "That record will be a part of my new album that I just finished. It’s called Never Left and it should be out [soon], maybe in May."

AftermathBeats

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 02:49:46 AM »
Has Snoop his old sign back? '' Snoop Dogg''

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 10:50:15 AM »

The track is good, but what's up with that gay ass artwork though ?

soopa-man

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 12:22:34 AM »
Probably has the most substance Snoop has had in his music since the Deathrow beef/Eastsidaz time period, finally get some messages in there...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:46 AM »
Wow, that video is something weird...for some reason it makes me think of Die Antwoord. I quite agree that we're finally seeing something resembling content here. That's sorely missed from Snoop since the early 2000s (mostly) but perhaps his age makes him aspire to something serious. The message of the video is not clear to me though. Is he calling Trump-supporters and the media clowns? If so, it's not clear to me from the video. Points for creativity though, which is sorely missing in westcoast hiphop. 

Still, I think it is a bit rich from him to call out Trump given that he felt little qualms about showing up to the man's Roast (years ago, admittedly, and it's not like the Trumpenführer doesn't deserve it).

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 09:09:31 PM »
This track is nice. Give me a full album with tracks like this and I'll buy it and forget about the past several peices of dogg shit he dropped ;)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 03:07:22 AM »
this is dope, beat is slumpin, snoop flown, quality video 2

This track is nice. Give me a full album with tracks like this and I'll buy it and forget about the past several peices of dogg shit he dropped ;)

coolaid had some bangers on there and 7 dayz of funk was his best stuff since bct

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 08:40:03 AM »
By the way, Donald Trump saw this video and called Snoop out on Twitter in response.  Snoop and the U.S. President publicly beefing :raisetheroof:  Snoop is relevant again.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

nad45

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 09:46:09 AM »
I remember when Snoop didn't release "Murder Dem murderers" in 2006 because he was afraid to go in jail  ::)
Attacking Trump in 2017 is not very brave, as no "everybody" doesn't like him
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:58:09 AM by nad45 »

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 10:20:51 AM »
I remember when Snoop didn't release "Murder Dem murderers" in 2006 because he was afraid to go in jail  ::)

isn't that a kam joint?

nad45

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 10:59:06 AM »

isn't that a kam joint?

Originally, it was Snoop featuring Kam on BCT but Snoop was a "afraid" to put it on the album.
I think one of the verses was supposed to be for Snoop

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg06-2/part2/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg07/part3/