Author Topic: Sccit... we homies again?  (Read 2775 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sccit... we homies again?
« on: March 13, 2017, 03:31:42 AM »
Just checking if the statute of limitations is up on us being enemies.  It's been another year now and it's 2017 so I thought I would check again.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Sccit... we homies again?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 08:46:52 AM »
lol we good bro. next time just pm me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:54:01 AM »
lol we good bro. next time just pm me.

Last time you'd said to stop PM'in you on that note... but anyway I digress... anyway... nice to hear the stature of limitations is up and we are homies again.  I always took you as a cool ass dude and a talented rap artist from a great place... but considering the forum in which we are on things progress the way in which they did num sayin....
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

On tha blocc 661

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 09:58:28 AM »
In, you gots tha rite strategee, if ya diss Sccif, he banz. BUT FUCC SCCIF.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »
Gay.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 09:37:36 AM »
Gay.

I told you dawg... it's this nicca...he's the one who sabotaged our friendship in the first place.. I guarantee you if this dude didn't exist we would've never had our beef

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:37:45 AM »
Gay.

I told you dawg... it's this nicca...he's the one who sabotaged our friendship in the first place.. I guarantee you if this dude didn't exist we would've never had our beef

he's the devil. there's no way around it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »
Gay.

Yes of course.... yet his hold on you is as a yoke round thy neck!

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 01:10:38 AM »
Gay.

Yes of course.... yet his hold on you is as a yoke round thy neck!

I dont think that's something a homie would say, my friend

mad-zen

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 01:22:29 PM »

LA Vegas Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 08:56:18 PM »
Brian ur stuck in a cipher. Nik stuck by a needle.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 08:56:33 PM »

I dont think that's something a homie would say, my friend

Your words doth contradict my friend, as do fun turned folly deceive an onlooker.  The freedom of the swallow wouldst look other than gay within the confines of a cage.  So is your words that beg of challenge, while portending to a life of ease and overpass—underneathe a well-crafted guise of "loyalty".  For to be 100% loyal unto another would be as to hide from thy friend what thouest knowest in thous own breast to be factual, or in the least an opening—where from the challenger would lay claim, in the way Ekindu's challenge unto Gilgamesh made not Gilgamesh come to frailty but rather arrive at a certainty that was the best within himself.

The lamb, though sheepish and lame, is not of a beastly nature.  But rather, a trainer of it's keeper.  Should thou sacrifice thouest lamb and drink thy blood in video and song, if only to feign of fortitude and be other than that which bestows of gaiety?  Is not so.  For to be of gay nature is to dance under a sun in song and in dance—for both are like in their favor.  For the studio gangster both keep security in hand, and gated fence with which to guard, while crying out unto mic and phone what thou keepest in thy breast, as the ass doth bray in forest.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 08:58:45 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

heinz

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »

Your words doth contradict my friend, as do fun turned folly deceive an onlooker.  The freedom of the swallow wouldst look other than gay within the confines of a cage.  So is your words that beg of challenge, while portending to a life of ease and overpass—underneathe a well-crafted guise of "loyalty".  For to be 100% loyal unto another would be as to hide from thy friend what thouest knowest in thous own breast to be factual, or in the least an opening—where from the challenger would lay claim, in the way Ekindu's challenge unto Gilgamesh made not Gilgamesh come to frailty but rather arrive at a certainty that was the best within himself.

The lamb, though sheepish and lame, is not of a beastly nature.  But rather, a trainer of it's keeper.  Should thou sacrifice thouest lamb and drink thy blood in video and song, if only to feign of fortitude and be other than that which bestows of gaiety?  Is not so.  For to be of gay nature is to dance under a sun in song and in dance—for both are like in their favor.  For the studio gangster both keep security in hand, and gated fence with which to guard, while crying out unto mic and phone what thou keepest in thy breast, as the ass doth bray in forest.

The greatest post on Dubcc in ages!
Props!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 11:48:20 PM »

The greatest post on Dubcc in ages!
Props!!!

I Salute you!  I always took you for a man of a goodly nature.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2017, 09:52:11 AM »
"Statute of Limitations" lmao