Author Topic: With Nets honoring Big, Should Lakers honor Pac?  (Read 1421 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: With Nets honoring Big, Should Lakers honor Pac?
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 10:13:16 PM »
But remember that Quik was supposedly barking at Biggie at them too the night Biggie got killed at that afterparty

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 02:46:58 PM »
Well after looking at the credits, DJ Quik, under his real name, only produced one track on Shaq's album, and it's Straight Ballin', NOT You Can't Stop the Reign with Biggie. So Quik did produce a Shaq song, but it wasn't with BIG.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 05:44:54 PM »
Haha thanks for the misinformation, sccit

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:35 PM »

lol I meant a song on the cd was produced by quik...if shaq did work wit quik and biggie, pretty sure pac wasn't trippin like that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »
And could you imagine 2Pac seeing Shaq make that song with Biggie!

but it was produced by quik

lol I meant a song on the cd was produced by quik...if shaq did work wit quik and biggie, pretty sure pac wasn't trippin like that.

Clearly you said the song with Biggie was produced by Quik. It's all good though, I actually owned the CD, and I don't remember who produced what. So I ain't tripping you didn't know who produced the song, because no one but Shaq remembers his music career and who produced what track. Plus on the CD, DJ Quik comes up as the first producer, they make it seem like he produced the whole thing. But he only produced on track which was the lead single. LOL.

So for Sccit and misinformation, nah, more like misremembering because SHAQ himself was the one who put DJ Quik in lead producer credits.

As for what 'Pac would think, I think he wouldn't care about Quik's involvement. He might be mad as Shaq, but that would more than likely either get handled by him having Suge talk to Shaq, or you'd see 'Pac rep the Warriors more and Oakland.

But as stated before, 'Pac was in no way a fan of really any team. He just seemed to wear jerseys. When he wore the Shaq jersey's, he was in his "crip" stage, saying "'cuz" in every song and all that. So he wore Duke, the Magic (he had a black jersey and white jersey), and other teams. He wore the Red Wings jersey once he was talking more to Suge. Plus he never really had a gang affiliation so it wasn't like he was tied to one color or the other. He still wore Bulls jerseys and Jordans like everyone else in the 90's.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »

Clearly you said the song with Biggie was produced by Quik. It's all good though, I actually owned the CD, and I don't remember who produced what. So I ain't tripping you didn't know who produced the song, because no one but Shaq remembers his music career and who produced what track. Plus on the CD, DJ Quik comes up as the first producer, they make it seem like he produced the whole thing. But he only produced on track which was the lead single. LOL.

So for Sccit and misinformation, nah, more like misremembering because SHAQ himself was the one who put DJ Quik in lead producer credits.

As for what 'Pac would think, I think he wouldn't care about Quik's involvement. He might be mad as Shaq, but that would more than likely either get handled by him having Suge talk to Shaq, or you'd see 'Pac rep the Warriors more and Oakland.

But as stated before, 'Pac was in no way a fan of really any team. He just seemed to wear jerseys. When he wore the Shaq jersey's, he was in his "crip" stage, saying "'cuz" in every song and all that. So he wore Duke, the Magic (he had a black jersey and white jersey), and other teams. He wore the Red Wings jersey once he was talking more to Suge. Plus he never really had a gang affiliation so it wasn't like he was tied to one color or the other. He still wore Bulls jerseys and Jordans like everyone else in the 90's.

naah i knew he didn't produce u can't stop the reign, i just misworded what i said

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:01 PM »

naah i knew he didn't produce u can't stop the reign, i just misworded what i said

Misworded? I clearly said Shaq did a song with BIG, then you said the song was produced by Quik.

Dude, this is dumbest thing you are denying. Not a single person will think, "oh Sccit doesn't remember which Shaq song Quik produced, he's not a real fan." Because 99% of real fans didn't even buy the album, and the 1% who did was fans like me who was too big of a Laker fan to not buy it. And I didn't even remember because I only listened to that CD in completion once, then only skipped to two songs and never read the credits. Like dude, it's only.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 12:33:10 AM »

Misworded? I clearly said Shaq did a song with BIG, then you said the song was produced by Quik.

Dude, this is dumbest thing you are denying. Not a single person will think, "oh Sccit doesn't remember which Shaq song Quik produced, he's not a real fan." Because 99% of real fans didn't even buy the album, and the 1% who did was fans like me who was too big of a Laker fan to not buy it. And I didn't even remember because I only listened to that CD in completion once, then only skipped to two songs and never read the credits. Like dude, it's only.

what I meant to say was that quik produced on the album. I already knew "can't stop the reign" wasn't a quik beat, it sounds nothin like quik whatsoever and I used to play that album all the time.

u guna tell me what I was thinking in my head now?

dont be a retard homie.