Author Topic: timmy ru interview on 2pac, suge, death row and mob  (Read 2196 times)

bigpimpin20

timmy ru interview on 2pac, suge, death row and mob
« on: March 13, 2017, 12:59:49 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gOFutKI_zcI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gOFutKI_zcI</a>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:53:31 AM by bigpimpin20 »

OG Filthy Wimp

Re: timmy ru interview on 2pac, suge, death row and mob
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 07:59:37 PM »
Ask him why they didnt let Monkey Man keep the cars, niggaz wouldnt have died
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 09:43:25 AM »
damn nate got knocked out? that had to be while he was on death row. jmix need to interview tim ru.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 09:45:32 AM »
damn nate got knocked out? that had to be while he was on death row. jmix need to interview tim ru.

Had to be while he was on Death Row? I would say had to be while he was NOT on Death Row. Why would Suge's homies punk one of Suge's artists while they are still on the label?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 09:47:50 AM »

Had to be while he was on Death Row? I would say had to be while he was NOT on Death Row. Why would Suge's homies punk one of Suge's artists while they are still on the label?
sheeeit. according to dj quik amg and gangsta d got it. nate was running with crips so it's not far fetched.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 09:50:05 AM »

and snoop and them was beefing with suge and them after he left. u think they'd let nate get rocked like that when it was beef?

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 01:44:48 PM »
Dude also fails to mention Keitarock from 60s knocked Buntry the fuck out

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 09:37:24 AM »

sheeeit. according to dj quik amg and gangsta d got it. nate was running with crips so it's not far fetched.
But if that's the incident Quik spoke about in that interview where e dissed Trey, they got beat up because Suge mistakenly thought that they had jacked a necklace of his.

dj coma

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »
Dude also fails to mention Keitarock from 60s knocked Buntry the fuck out

Where did you hear that?

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 04:10:17 AM »
^Ask Timmy he'll tell you its true.  Compton niggaz seem to over exagerate at times. 

bigpimpin20

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 07:41:15 AM »
^Ask Timmy he'll tell you its true.  Compton niggaz seem to over exagerate at times. 
i think you mixed up story about keitarock knockin out nate

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 08:13:08 AM »
Yeah that's what I was thinking. If Keita really knocked out Bountry, it would've been a problem, but Keita was rolling with Death Row for a while and even had the logo tatted on his face.

I remember K9 saying that Keita knocked out Nate and took a couple of his teeth out in the process, I think it was at one of The Source Awards, whichever one in LA it was where it seems like everybody got beat up.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 08:42:39 AM »
No he knocked buntry out when 60s went to death row office after bo dee was killed, suge had to pay 60s, buntry got knocked the fuck out.  Again ask Timmy he'll tell u

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 08:48:43 AM »
Was that the guy who got stomped out at El Rey?

dj coma

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 01:40:57 PM »
Was that the guy who got stomped out at El Rey?

The guy that got stomped out at El Rey was Kelly Jamerson, not sure what his nickname was but that's probably who Filthy Wimp is talking about.

@Filthy Wimp I'm not doubting your story, but do you have a source for it? I have heard what you said about the 60's showing up pissed to the offices and Suge/Death Row made a payment to the victim's family and it was squashed after that. Didn't hear about the Buntry knockout though and we can't just reach out to Timmy Ru and ask him about it.