Author Topic: How to bypass a drug test?  (Read 1711 times)

Blood$

How to bypass a drug test?
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:19:53 AM »
trying to get a job at the moment and a lot more places seem to drug test these days, all I have in my system is weed and I'm not particularly looking to quit right now lol so I'm curious if anybody on here has ever been in this predicament and knew ways to pass a urine test

I've heard of those system flushers but I'm skeptical of those, a friend of mine claims he bought this synthetic urine that came with a small heating pad which worked and got him a job but I'm also a bit skeptical of that too... help me out here fellas lol

Sccit

Re: How to bypass a drug test?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 10:32:24 AM »
use a friends piss .. a lot of those drinks are detectable in tests nowadays from what i hear. who the fuck gives a shit about weed anymore, where u applyin?

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »
use a friends piss .. a lot of those drinks are detectable in tests nowadays from what i hear. who the fuck gives a shit about weed anymore, where u applyin?

I have a bachelor's degree in marketing so I'm looking for mainly anything relative to that field but I'm also looking into labor type jobs as well since my last job was installing gutters, gutter helmet, heat-wire, awnings, etc. which I would still be doing if the company I was with didn't go bankrupt

here in CT they still trip over weed (unless you have a medical card which I don't for CT just Cali lol) and I unfortunately don't have any friends around that don't smoke weed

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 01:03:38 PM »

I have a bachelor's degree in marketing so I'm looking for mainly anything relative to that field but I'm also looking into labor type jobs as well since my last job was installing gutters, gutter helmet, heat-wire, awnings, etc. which I would still be doing if the company I was with didn't go bankrupt

here in CT they still trip over weed (unless you have a medical card which I don't for CT just Cali lol) and I unfortunately don't have any friends around that don't smoke weed

i hear if u don't smoke 24 hours before the test, drink a shitload of water and do a lot of cardio until u swear profusely, and when u get to the point where u pissin clear, just take multivitamins to add color to your piss and you should be good to go

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »

i hear if u don't smoke 24 hours before the test, drink a shitload of water and do a lot of cardio until u swear profusely, and when u get to the point where u pissin clear, just take multivitamins to add color to your piss and you should be good to go

well I do take multi-vitamins daily, so that sounds somewhat promising hah

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
Easy.
Dont do drugs.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 10:47:21 PM »
Easy.
Dont do drugs.

cd's are like a drug to u..dont do cd's

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »
Easy.
Dont do drugs.

ok, but i aint HAVE to bypass anything.  ;) ;D

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 02:08:19 AM »
Easy.
Dont do drugs.

ok, but i aint HAVE to bypass anything.  ;) ;D

if someone told u that u had to give up your cd's to work at their spot, would u do it or would u look for a way to keep them on the low?

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 02:23:32 AM »
if i aint have enough money for my children, or my bills?!

at that very moment

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 06:17:18 AM »
Easy.
Dont do drugs.

I knew somebody would come with this predictable response lol

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 06:36:32 AM »
you are welcome.  ;D ;D

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 10:36:55 AM »
if i aint have enough money for my children, or my bills?!

at that very moment

how many children u got

doggfather

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 02:36:08 PM »
2 little girls.

2 year old and the younger is 9 months.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »
2 little girls.

2 year old and the younger is 9 months.

Nice i was always under the impression that u were much younger