Author Topic: Rick Ross Threatens Birdman’s Life On A Record That’s Pure Disrespek (Audio)  (Read 868 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  shits nice  8)
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Blood$

more of a reality check for Birdman than a diss lol dude is ducking low right now  :laugh:

Lucifuge

What he's talking about? Drake, Nicki, Wayne got more money then Ricky.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

2Relevant

fat fuck only did it for record sales he should be more worried about his irrelevant self and nobodies on his dying label

Blood$

fat fuck only did it for record sales he should be more worried about his irrelevant self and nobodies on his dying label

irrelevant.. nobodies... dying label... lmao please elaborate with facts to back up these words  :laugh:

2Relevant

irrelevant.. nobodies... dying label... lmao please elaborate with facts to back up these words  :laugh:

no one is buying into his fake gimmick yes he may have made lots of money but his credibility on the streets is laughable i remember when ross tried to step in the game meek beef to try and swash it wack said ross doesn't have the credibility or the rank to say anything bout anything ross never said anything again

meek aka cockroach man been saying it for years hot loud garbage and currently the joke of hip hop and still getting bodied by a pop star lol
hes on jarule status meek never going sell records like he used too game over for him

wale who? i mean whale hes nothing but a irrelevant crying bitch that cant make a hit and never will

and to mention ross 10 years in the game and never went plat  :D how boss is that lol

Blood$

irrelevant.. nobodies... dying label... lmao please elaborate with facts to back up these words  :laugh:

no one is buying into his fake gimmick yes he may have made lots of money but his credibility on the streets is laughable i remember when ross tried to step in the game meek beef to try and swash it wack said ross doesn't have the credibility or the rank to say anything bout anything ross never said anything again

meek aka cockroach man been saying it for years hot loud garbage and currently the joke of hip hop and still getting bodied by a pop star lol
hes on jarule status meek never going sell records like he used too game over for him

wale who? i mean whale hes nothing but a irrelevant crying bitch that cant make a hit and never will

and to mention ross 10 years in the game and never went plat  :D how boss is that lol

0 facts stated

EDIT: except for maybe the part about Wale being a crybaby lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:46:28 PM by Blood$ »

bouli77

Ross has several platinum selling singles and Port of Miami was certified platinum in 2016. His debut album still selling in 2016 basically nullifies your whole argument of him not being relevant anymore and being a nobody. His career has been consistently successful.

Mr. Theo

My Rick Ross playlist 2006-2017 is dope

Ross is a dope mc..he made many classics tracks over this 10 years.

Birdman  :puke:

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

2Relevant

Ross has several platinum selling singles and Port of Miami was certified platinum in 2016. His debut album still selling in 2016 basically nullifies your whole argument of him not being relevant anymore and being a nobody. His career has been consistently successful.

not talking bout singles here
debut album still selling which i doubt still hasn't gone plat how many more years does he need ?  all over one song

meek and whale a joke who else that singer they got? what happened to gun play?

like i said before sometimes it takes people longer to realize how trash an artist is

you are all welcome to revisit this tread in the future and know i was right again
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:02:23 PM by Belt »

bouli77

debut album still selling which i doubt still hasn't gone plat how many more years does he need ?  all over one song

like i said before sometimes it takes people longer to realize how trash an artist is

you are all welcome to revisit this tread in the future and know i was right again

You're never right cause your arguments never make sense. You just throw in general statements and twist facts to fit your thesis and sometimes, it coincides. What you said here was wrong though.

Once again you equate record sale with the quality of an artist when it's not related. Some weak artists are hyped and sell lots of records, some great artists have had long lasting and critically acclaimed careers without doing major numbers.

Artistry and Sales don't go naturally hand in hand. There has to be a number of conditions created for an album to sell (marketing strategy, buzz, economic situation etc.), such conditions are mostly irrespective of the actual quality of an album.

Ross isn't the most successful rappers of all time, nor is he the best. but to this day he's still in demand, he's still popular and he's still doing his thing. Calling him a "nobody" and "irrelevant" shows how much your contempt and ego (mr "i'm always right", lol) cloud your judgment and your ability to look at cold, hard facts (there are numerous ways to see how popular and relevant Ross still is to this day) in an objective manner.

SuperSpider

Belt, man, can you let us know which artists do you like as such ? I've yet to visit a SINGLE thread where you don't hate on a rapper and it's good to be critical of people's work, but there HAS TO BE someone you actually like listening to.

That being said : Meek Mill is garbage, Wale is a failure. Young Breed and Torch from Triple C's were very mediocre, but Gunplay is a cool artist. He made some nice tracks even after he parted ways with Ross. Brisco was another affiliate that had potential, but he got lost somewhere along the way. Ross has been making dope records for well over a decade, along with some so-so stuff.

2Relevant

You're never right cause your arguments never make sense. You just throw in general statements and twist facts to fit your thesis and sometimes, it coincides. What you said here was wrong though.

Once again you equate record sale with the quality of an artist when it's not related. Some weak artists are hyped and sell lots of records, some great artists have had long lasting and critically acclaimed careers without doing major numbers.

Artistry and Sales don't go naturally hand in hand. There has to be a number of conditions created for an album to sell (marketing strategy, buzz, economic situation etc.), such conditions are mostly irrespective of the actual quality of an album.

Ross isn't the most successful rappers of all time, nor is he the best. but to this day he's still in demand, he's still popular and he's still doing his thing. Calling him a "nobody" and "irrelevant" shows how much your contempt and ego (mr "i'm always right", lol) cloud your judgment and your ability to look at cold, hard facts (there are numerous ways to see how popular and relevant Ross still is to this day) in an objective manner.

maybe you should re read what i typed i never called fat fuck a nobody i typed his artist on his label are  i typed ross was irrelevant and a joke
ok i admit i was wrong bout not going plat but that's a 2006 and it took him 10 years that's horrible lol
hes irrelevant at the sense of his sound its over saturated its played out he was never a factor an artist that will easily be forgotten
i will say he is a very smart business man outside of music that i give him but the only reason this fat fuck is even around is hes kept his nose clean and by tht i mean stayed out of real beef that's the only reason he hasn't been exposed the minute he gets involved in a real beef with a real artist its over for him just look at meek and ross the "boss" he is let his guy catch Ls after Ls

2Relevant

Belt, man, can you let us know which artists do you like as such ? I've yet to visit a SINGLE thread where you don't hate on a rapper and it's good to be critical of people's work, but there HAS TO BE someone you actually like listening to.

That being said : Meek Mill is garbage, Wale is a failure. Young Breed and Torch from Triple C's were very mediocre, but Gunplay is a cool artist. He made some nice tracks even after he parted ways with Ross. Brisco was another affiliate that had potential, but he got lost somewhere along the way. Ross has been making dope records for well over a decade, along with some so-so stuff.

when you can describe what the cliche "hate" is i will let you know
at the end idk bout you all im a hiphop fan it dont matter if you 2pac or 21 savage if your shit is wack i will type so