Author Topic: Kurupt & 94-96 Death Row  (Read 920 times)

love33

Kurupt & 94-96 Death Row
« on: March 17, 2017, 11:19:41 PM »
Do you think Kurupt was sitting on a multi-platinum album that they never released 94-96? I remember Kurupt being the artist I wanted to hear most after Doggystyle came out -- Dogg Pound was a good album, but a Kurupt solo would've been perfect -- even the Notorious B.I.G. said Kurupt was the best freestyler in the game -- if they picked any combination of these tracks, I think they could've done a 2x platinum album -- It would've been really cool if they would've done a double album for Kurupt like they did for Pac (he released the double album independently on Antra)

Kurupt -- Doggystylin on Death Row (Every Dogg Has Its Day) ft. Snoop
Kurupt -- 40z & Bud
Kurupt -- We Ballin ft. 2Pac
Kurupt -- I Just Don't Bang No More
Kurupt -- Dump On Site ft. Kadafi & Big Syke
Kurupt -- I'll Do It ft. Daz
Kurupt -- Just Doggin ft. Daz & Nate Dogg
Kurupt -- I'll Do It ft. Daz
Kurupt -- In The City ft. Danny Boy
Kurupt -- What You Wanna Do
Kurupt -- Mobbin With Tha Dogg Pound ft. Daz
Kurupt -- What U Wanna Do ft. Dr Dre
Kurupt -- Shady
Kurupt -- From Da East To Da West
Kurupt -- Be With Me & My Homies
Kurupt -- Up Down & Around ft. Soopafly
Kurupt -- Everybody Needs To Slow Down

HighEyeCue

Re: Kurupt & 94-96 Death Row
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »
I don't think it would have dropped till 97 and by that time Death Row had lost its steam...remember Rages album came out that year and flopped, the only albums that sold were the compilations Gridlocked and Gang Related and even those sales did not measure up to previous soundtracks

you are right though a Death Row Kurupt album would have been :o

love33

Re: Kurupt & 94-96 Death Row
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 11:25:08 PM »
They should've just used to Tha Dogg Pound album to promote Kurupt -- follow with the Kurupt solo!
Either scrap RAGE or just release both albums -- Imagine the Kurupt Double Album coming out around All Eyez On Me -- they could have led with "Still Ballin" ft 2Pac -- that would've put Kurupt on the elite stage!