Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Thats My Baby (Feat. Nicole Wray) (Prod. by Daz & Soopafly)  (Read 2267 times)

romson19

NEW DAZ ALBUM #RRGB2 DROP 6/16/17 ON DOGG FOOD RECORDS ALL SONGS PRODUCED BY DAZ DILLINGER

RIP Nipsey Hussle

HighEyeCue

NEW DAZ ALBUM #RRGB2 DROP 6/16/17 ON DOGG FOOD RECORDS ALL SONGS PRODUCED BY DAZ DILLINGER

which means Daz and Soopafly :laugh:

2Relevant

dated garbage

doggfather

another "company"?

dilly records was the last one, right?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

Okka

Can't wait to hear the album if the production is tight like on this song.

another "company"?

dilly records was the last one, right?

There's been like 10 of them. A new label for every new album.

Oh yeah, check out your PM's, doggfather.
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

Best Daz joint I've heard over the last 5 years I think

dexter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

love33

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I like Daz's music, RAW was his best, followed by RRGB & the 2 albums that followed were good too -- I like "Rocc wit Daz" and the Too short track "Bitch Make Me Rich"..... but this is just garbage - I mean, this wouldnt have even made it out of the studio in the 90s -- Closest thing I can think of is the Nate Dogg track on RRGB with Val Young, but that was an okay filler track -- this is just terrible and way off quality for Daz -- it sounds like a poor man's misplaced early 2000s song back when Ja Rule & J-Lo was doing "I'm Real" and 50 Cent was singing with Lil Kim , and Amerie was singing with LL Cool J-- could barely get through the first verse, cant imagine anyone really "bumpin this track" at the red light pullin up screamin "Man I got the new DAZ CD!"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:35:09 AM by love33 »

2Relevant

I like Daz's music, RAW was his best, followed by RRGB & the 2 albums that followed were good too -- I like "Rocc wit Daz" and the Too short track "Bitch Make Me Rich"..... but this is just garbage - I mean, this wouldnt have even made it out of the studio in the 90s -- Closest thing I can think of is the Nate Dogg track on RRGB with Val Young, but that was an okay filler track -- this is just terrible and way off quality for Daz -- it sounds like a poor man's misplaced early 2000s song back when Ja Rule & J-Lo was doing "I'm Real" and 50 Cent was singing with Lil Kim , and Amerie was singing with LL Cool J-- could barely get through the first verse, cant imagine anyone really "bumpin this track" at the red light pullin up screamin "Man I got the new DAZ CD!"

lol no one is bumping daz in the us trust me no one knows him again this sounds like dated trash

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
not bad, sounds like some high production value

2Relevant

yeah maybe in 2000

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

yeah maybe in 2000

high production value doesn't have a year, young correa

dj coma

This is the first post-2010 Daz song that I can remember liking.

T-o-m

Dope joint, nice to see Daz going back to proper sound  8)

papa-smurf

Dope! daz & soopafly took it bacc to the vintage sound that we all luv

Funkstradamus

this that shit we been waiting for Daz!!!  i hope this is the theme for the whole album...fuck that trap music shit...   This shit feel like Lets Play House!!!   Banging!!!!

jaytee

Haven't heard Nicole Wray in a long time.

Solid track by Daz.

jmix

sounds like trash, tbh

Dr Ready Rock

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
sounds like trash, tbh

Pot calls the kettle.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Time For Sumthin New
Aint this song like a decade old?

EFFeX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • In None We Trust

It sounded familiar, but you may be thinking of "Regretz" which also features Nicole Wray?

2Relevant

sounds 2 decades old wonder why people on here like it  :D

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
It's a dope tracc to me.  Two things:

• This is more a Nicole Wray pop song featuring Daz than a Daz hip hop song featuring Nicole Wray.
  • It DOES sound dated.

But the reason I like it is BECAUSE it sounds dated.  I think today's music sounds hella busy and hyper, which causes me to tune out as a listener.  In contrast, this song had me bobbing my head the whole way through.

It's poppy as fucc and not really a Daz song imo, but it's dope if you take it on its own terms.  Would love to hear this within the context of a complete album.  It's just a single meant to draw attention, after all.

Good job, Daz.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

2Relevant

It's a dope tracc to me.  Two things:

• This is more a Nicole Wray pop song featuring Daz than a Daz hip hop song featuring Nicole Wray.
  • It DOES sound dated.

I think today's music sounds hella busy and hyper, which causes me to tune out as a listener.  

i agree with your statement sir but one  has to get thru the bullshit garbage "rappers"  to find a good one