Author Topic: OG PRESS OF DOGGYSTYLE WITH 19 TRACKS IS UP ON EBAY  (Read 11360 times)

2Relevant

Re: OG PRESS OF DOGGYSTYLE WITH 19 TRACKS IS UP ON EBAY
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »
^^belt is a bitter old man, he used to post on here under the name correa, comin in every thread with pure anger .. people don't buy collectibles to use them, they do it as a hobby. u think people who buy currency from the early 1900's go to the store and purchase stuff with that money? considering snoop will be a legend forever, this cd will only go up in value. period.

anger lol you just cant accept the fact what im typing is true you cant fight the future snoop may be a legend but trust me no one is gonna go out their way to listen to old ass snoop music from 20+ years ago nothing but old farts hold on to these cds and tapes you better get rid of your stash while you can isnt that what always end up happening anyway

tapes cds are way way way irrelevant and theres nothing you or anyone can do about it what retard in 30 years gonna be hyped over the 1st snoop album or any album from that time no one

its called evolution it will be on the internet for dl if anyone wants it  :laugh:

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2017, 05:21:44 PM »
i remember buying the og pressing off of ebay in the early 2000, for $40.  i was so excited that tha next episode was going to be on it because it was on the back and the label on the album.  i was super disappointed.  i copped the tape the first day it came out and nothing on that, wasnt even on the tracklisting

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2017, 05:33:33 PM »
^^belt is a bitter old man, he used to post on here under the name correa, comin in every thread with pure anger .. people don't buy collectibles to use them, they do it as a hobby. u think people who buy currency from the early 1900's go to the store and purchase stuff with that money? considering snoop will be a legend forever, this cd will only go up in value. period.

anger lol you just cant accept the fact what im typing is true you cant fight the future snoop may be a legend but trust me no one is gonna go out their way to listen to old ass snoop music from 20+ years ago nothing but old farts hold on to these cds and tapes you better get rid of your stash while you can isnt that what always end up happening anyway

tapes cds are way way way irrelevant and theres nothing you or anyone can do about it what retard in 30 years gonna be hyped over the 1st snoop album or any album from that time no one

its called evolution it will be on the internet for dl if anyone wants it  :laugh:

once again. people don't collect it to listen .. that's like saying "why are people collecting coins if they don't buy anything with them"

:snoopfacepalm:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 09:09:55 PM »
I had the tape and played the hell out of it. I wasn't aware that they took off G'z Up, Hoe'z Down, so when my tape finally died a very violent death in my cassette player, I bought the CD. I spent 3 or 4 listens trying to figure out what happened to G'z Up, Hoe'z Down. It was the 90's, before the internet, so I couldn't just look it up.

Might have to scoop up the OG CD, if I could trust this seller.

there are rumours of other DR releases on tape with the odd extra track.. gang related for one i believe.

Both Above the Rim and Murder Was the Case both had tracks not on the CD. Above the Rim also had an exclusive CD track. So Death Row was notorious for this.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2017, 10:23:28 AM »
MWTC (cassette version) has Hot One by O.F.T.B. as a bonus cut
ATR (cassette version) has Pain by 2PAc, Mi Monie Rite! by Lord G. and Loyal To The game by 2Pac, Treach and Riddler as bonus cuts
RR&GB (cassette version) has Pimp City w/ Soopafly as a bonus cut

+ some Chronic albums have Bitches Ain´t Shit as a hidden track, some not. My copy has Bitches Ain´t Shit listed/written on the backcover btw.
+ some Doggystyle albums have Gz Up Hoes Down and Next Episode listed but only Gz Up Hoes Down was pressed on the disc

Okka

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2017, 12:58:51 PM »
My "Murder Was The Case" (CD) doesn't have the Young Soldierz song on it, but it's listed on the back cover. It's the 2001 Ron Winter Productions re-release.

dj coma

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2017, 01:37:14 PM »
My "Murder Was The Case" (CD) doesn't have the Young Soldierz song on it, but it's listed on the back cover. It's the 2001 Ron Winter Productions re-release.

So it only has 14 tracks on the disc?

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2017, 01:50:50 PM »
Here is your chance to own the rarest, OOP since the day it was released, version of this album, which includes the song "Gz Up, Hoes Down" featuring Nate Dogg.

Why is Gz Up Hoes Down often listed as "featuring Nate Dogg"? Does Nate Dogg have any vocals on this at all?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

dnjp4life

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2017, 04:24:34 PM »
Here is your chance to own the rarest, OOP since the day it was released, version of this album, which includes the song "Gz Up, Hoes Down" featuring Nate Dogg.

Why is Gz Up Hoes Down often listed as "featuring Nate Dogg"? Does Nate Dogg have any vocals on this at all?

Not to my knowledge.  It features a singer called Hugg I think.

Okka

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2017, 12:12:54 AM »

So it only has 14 tracks on the disc?

Yessir.

love33

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2017, 11:25:51 PM »
That's the real OG Cover, "Gz Up Hoez Down" was on the 2 versions I bought, then I heard people bought it and it was gone -- I've never seen an official "Doggystyle" version that had "Tha Next Episode" on it, that was always the big rumor of who had it, and people rumored it was on vinyl even though I never saw it or even heard it until a low quality version leaked years later (like around 2000ish)

"Gz Up Hoez Down" was re-released in CDQ by Death Row on the "15 Years on Death Row" compilation album that came out in 2006 -- Best Buy had a bunch of bonus tracks, and there were 3 versions of the album released
https://www.amazon.com/Years-Death-Row-Definitive-Collection/dp/B000I0QKM4

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:39 AM »
That's the real OG Cover, "Gz Up Hoez Down" was on the 2 versions I bought, then I heard people bought it and it was gone -- I've never seen an official "Doggystyle" version that had "Tha Next Episode" on it, that was always the big rumor of who had it, and people rumored it was on vinyl even though I never saw it or even heard it until a low quality version leaked years later (like around 2000ish)

"Gz Up Hoez Down" was re-released in CDQ by Death Row on the "15 Years on Death Row" compilation album that came out in 2006 -- Best Buy had a bunch of bonus tracks, and there were 3 versions of the album released
https://www.amazon.com/Years-Death-Row-Definitive-Collection/dp/B000I0QKM4

funny its says its unreleased when it was originally on doggystyle

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 08:42:37 AM »
funny people looking for G'z Up, Hoe'z Down in CDQ. It's been available in CDQ since 1993.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2017, 08:05:10 PM »
funny people looking for G'z Up, Hoe'z Down in CDQ. It's been available in CDQ since 1993.

MORONS.

Its even been rereleased on compilation cds.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

JeremyM

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 03:18:53 PM »
The Gang Related tape definitely had bonus songs on it--Goin' Back to Cali by Top Dogg and one other that I can't recall. It was only a single cassette, not a double despite it being a double CD. I wish to hell I still had it, I got rid of a lot of my tapes years ago but that was one I saved for that reason alone, but I have no idea where it went from there.