Author Topic: Dre/Snoop & Friends Doggystyle 30th 2 Day Show Hollywood Bowl : October 2023  (Read 973 times)

Sccit

I suspected that but he said at the start of the same interview that he was meant to go on tour with Snoop earlier this year (I am guessing the Europe tour) but couldn’t because of his Granma’s health.

So the message was a bit mix.

When is the RBX album coming out? Is it all done now?

80% done just putting finishing touches

even the tour he woulda went on, snoop was only offering minimal roles and chump change at best… more of an entourage thang than a performing artist
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 04:40:23 PM by Sccit »

mtbsm

For real how does he plan on performing Doggystyle without all those cameos?

Malcy

Why would Snoop do that? I mean why would be a few bucks an issue for Snoop? I don’t get it…. I’m speechless

He probably wanted to pay them in NFT's. Snoop is just a clown these days.

mtbsm

Postponed til October. LMAO. I expected some classic Dr. Dre just didn't expect THIS kind of classic Dr. Dre

Sccit

Postponed til October. LMAO. I expected some classic Dr. Dre just didn't expect THIS kind of classic Dr. Dre

good thing i waited on buying tickets

bet it’ll be an amazing show tho

mtbsm

Looks like they are giving option to keep the tickets for the new dates or full refund. I’m undecided, gotta see if logistics work that weekend for me

Tony Trey

Jesus Fucking Christ. Why is Dre so fucking afraid of doing ANYTHING? I mean, I know he doesn't need the money, but if that's the case, stop jerking everyone around and promising shit you have no interest in actually doing.

astra4322

The new date makes more sense then the first one.

mtbsm

Maybe related to writers strike. Or maybe related to wanting to time with release of new music. 30yr anniversary of Doggystyle about a month after that (Nov 23). Who knows

Sccit

The new date makes more sense then the first one.

in what way?

astra4322

in what way?

Closer to Doggystyle anniversary.

Sccit

Closer to Doggystyle anniversary.

if the album drops in november, you got a point