Author Topic: The Game’s Manager Wack 100 Calls Rick Ross a Character  (Read 453 times)

2Relevant

The Game’s Manager Wack 100 Calls Rick Ross a Character
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:03:49 PM »
The Game’s manager Wack 100 is making it clear what side he stands on in the Rick Ross and Birdman beef. He recently called the Miami rapper a character for getting involved in Baby and Lil Wayne’s issues.

As previously reported, Rozay’s new album Better You Than Me contains a song called “Idols Become Rivals,” where he goes in on Birdman for conducting bad business. “You would give us self-esteem and motivate our drive/But was in our pocket by the time we count to five/I pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne/His entire life he gave you what that was the game/I watched that whole debacle so I’m part to blame/Last request: can all producers please get paid,” Ross raps, among other barbs.

Baby has since responded, letting it be known, “I don’t get caught up in hoe shit, man. I just keep doing what I’m doing and keep pushing. I don’t get caught up in that, I don’t play like that. I’m a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don’t lie, and that’s all I give a fuck about: numbers, and puttin’ them up.”

Wack agrees. Posting a screenshot of the Cash Money CEO’s response, he concurred in the comments section. “Hoe shit is getting involved in other men bidness,” he wrote. “Last I checked that’s CMYMB bidness whatever the bidness may be …. #Wayne my nigga #Stunna My nigga they family before we’re fans and whatever there going through is there bidness period.”

He added, “Ross don’t even know he wasn’t even a rapper when those contracts were signed. Niggas is characters.

dont expect a response from fat fake fuck  8)

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/03/wack-100-calls-rick-ross-a-character/

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: The Game’s Manager Wack 100 Calls Rick Ross a Character
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 01:15:54 PM »
“Hoe shit is getting involved in other men bidness,” he wrote.

lol, Wack's trying to get himself involved in everything right now. If artist A says something about artist B he got something to say about it, no matter who they are.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 04:49:43 AM »
How can you diss someone who voluntarily calls themselves wack?

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 11:20:28 AM »
How can you diss someone who voluntarily calls themselves wack?

Wondering the same :eh: