Author Topic: Was Busta Rhymes Unreleased 2nd Aftermath Album Gonna Live up To THE BIG BANG?  (Read 1646 times)

Tha Crip

Almost leaked in its entirety except a couple tracks...enjoy

https://www.audiomack.com/album/bill-wallace2016/blessed-fan-made-album-1
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Okka

Did the tracklist of the album ever even leak? Only one Dre beat?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Any link to download?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

k1000

Did the tracklist of the album ever even leak? Only one Dre beat?

yep! tracklist here

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178193.0

k1000

Any link to download?

we still want to d/l Tha Crip fanmade LPs!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Is this Bill Wallace an alias for Xzibit?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Tha Crip

Is this Bill Wallace an alias for Xzibit?

Lol no ... just a fan  8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Any link to download?

Yep!

...Really I was never much of a Busta Rhymes fan from the moment he first came out, I thought "Woo-hah" was a corny joint back in the day.  But for whatever reason Dre was always fond of him, maybe cause of his presence and "star quality".  I respect him, but never much of a fan.

His Aftermath album had a chance to be dope, I liked the joint that went on the Wash soundtrack, his joint on Game's album was dope, the Nas joint was a banger... and if they would've kept the same mix they gave to Rakim "After You Die" should've been another banger.  There was a chance for this album to be another great Aftermath album but it fell way short, both commercially and critically.

...As for his second Aftermath album I'm not aware of which songs were suppossed to be on it.  Maybe Crip could make us something fanmade.  Or better yet, an Ultimate Busta Rhymes Aftermath album with all the best stuff he did while on Aftermath.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tha Crip

Any link to download?

Yep!

...Really I was never much of a Busta Rhymes fan from the moment he first came out, I thought "Woo-hah" was a corny joint back in the day.  But for whatever reason Dre was always fond of him, maybe cause of his presence and "star quality".  I respect him, but never much of a fan.

His Aftermath album had a chance to be dope, I liked the joint that went on the Wash soundtrack, his joint on Game's album was dope, the Nas joint was a banger... and if they would've kept the same mix they gave to Rakim "After You Die" should've been another banger.  There was a chance for this album to be another great Aftermath album but it fell way short, both commercially and critically.

...As for his second Aftermath album I'm not aware of which songs were suppossed to be on it.  Maybe Crip could make us something fanmade.  Or better yet, an Ultimate Busta Rhymes Aftermath album with all the best stuff he did while on Aftermath.

Lol I posted it in the first post (the fan-made 2nd Aftermath Busta Album)...enjoy

k1000

of course u did. but it aint downloadable. only streamable  :(

Tha Crip

of course u did. but it aint downloadable. only streamable  :(

Legal purposes, just the way it is nowadays

k1000

ok then.

k1000

oh, and could it be possible to have a link in the hook-up spot?