Author Topic: Snoop Dogg new album : Neva left  (Read 20978 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop Dogg new album : Neva left
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 10:22:54 AM »
^yup .. i remember writing a piece about that

dexter

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »
Only 11 months after Coolaid, Snoop will release a new album (May 12)

Snippets sound good, i hope it will be a better album than Coolaid
Snoop is all that

2Relevant

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 01:14:00 PM »
Please, that lame plant couldn't outshine a candle that had blown out. Keep sipping the Kool Aid on that one...

thats no way to talk about the goat of this generation snoop probably didn't even write more then half this album 

And Michelangelo didn't paint more than half of the Sistine Chapel, your point?

An artist is bigger than who pushes a pen and if that clown is the goat of this generation with his forced legend status then this generation Lost, see that? with a capital L.

Dude is straight up cheeks, has a horrible flow, pen game is barely passable, chooses the wackest beats and feels like the west coast equivalent of Erykah Badu. FOH with that mess when there are much better artists than him out there but the difference being he has the machine behind him whose intent is to make you believe he's great.

Sip sip went the Kool Aid.

maybe if you wasn't so stuck in the past you would actually listen to a kdot track instead of assuming
snoop is no better then easy e at this point a damn puppet a dusty old puppet way past his prime time to step aside  gramps

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 01:17:08 PM »
Please, that lame plant couldn't outshine a candle that had blown out. Keep sipping the Kool Aid on that one...

thats no way to talk about the goat of this generation snoop probably didn't even write more then half this album 

An artist is bigger than who pushes a pen and if that clown is the goat of this generation with his forced legend status then this generation Lost, see that? with a capital L.

Dude is straight up cheeks, has a horrible flow, pen game is barely passable, chooses the wackest beats and feels like the west coast equivalent of Erykah Badu. FOH with that mess when there are much better artists than him out there but the difference being he has the machine behind him whose intent is to make you believe he's great.

maybe if you wasn't so stuck in the past you would actually listen to a kdot track instead of assuming
snoop is no better then easy e at this point a damn puppet a dusty old puppet way past his prime time to step aside  gramps

maybe if u weren't a prisoner of the moment u would appreciate a new snoop album

2Relevant

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 01:29:56 PM »

snoop is no better then easy e at this point a damn puppet a dusty old puppet way past his prime time to step aside  gramps

maybe if u weren't a prisoner of the moment u would appreciate a new snoop album

why would i bother with a fake ass snoop album ?
maybe if u weren't a prisoner of the 90s west coast u would appreciate a relevant west coast album with a real message not some almost 46 year old gramps i honestly cant remember the last time i heard some one playing snoop from their car and trust me it must have been 04 or 05
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:32:31 PM by Belt »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 01:37:25 PM »
ehh Snoop can still bring it when he wants to...that "Supercrip" joint from his last album went hard

2Relevant

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 01:44:52 PM »
ehh Snoop can still bring it when he wants to...that "Supercrip" joint from his last album went hard

we all know hes playing a character someone prob wrote that for him too now e40 on the other hand can really still bring it 

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 01:50:05 PM »

snoop is no better then easy e at this point a damn puppet a dusty old puppet way past his prime time to step aside  gramps

maybe if u weren't a prisoner of the 90s west coast u would appreciate a relevant west coast album with a real message not some almost 46 year old gramps i honestly cant remember the last time i heard some one playing snoop from their car and trust me it must have been 04 or 05

unlike u, i don't care what other people think or bump. i'm not a sheep. i can appreciate both snoop and kendrick, whether a million people bump it or zero.

2Relevant

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 08:55:27 PM »

unlike u, i don't care what other people think or bump. i'm not a sheep. i can appreciate both snoop and kendrick, whether a million people bump it or zero.

im no sheep i been listening to tde since 2010 btw rip drake rip big "garbage" sean

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »

im no sheep i been listening to tde since 2010 btw rip drake rip big "garbage" sean

I've been bumping K-Dot since he had 600 friends on MySpace

2Relevant

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 11:05:09 PM »

I've been bumping K-Dot since he had 600 friends on MySpace

thats good to know friend so we know how kdot came from a nobody to the goat of this era
btw if you got some unreleased joints of kdot hook it up maaan!!!! 8)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2017, 04:47:38 AM »

[/quote]

This 👍👏👏👏
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2017, 06:37:33 AM »

The third snippet sounded the best . 

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »

WestWestYA

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2017, 06:04:28 AM »
Looking forward to that Meth&Red collabo 8) and also the wu-tang cream sample.