Author Topic: 'THE FEDS RAN DEATH ROW INTO THE GROUND' - YGD TOP DOGG ON GOING BACK TO CALI &  (Read 769 times)

jmix

'THE FEDS RAN DEATH ROW INTO THE GROUND' - YGD TOP DOGG ON GOING BACK TO CALI & DEATH ROW RECORDS

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
u  need to interview jevon and doobie unless u already have

u  need to interview jevon

If you do please ask him if he regrets following Suges career advice and kicking his Tenkamenin persona to the kerb in exchange for his tatts and bald headed reinvention. Also ask him what the idea/motivation was behind his image change and if he could go back would he do the same again? Might as well ask him about his beef with Daz too as that would make for an interesting tale.

2Relevant

whats the point in interviewing that fraud ever noticed in his past interviews all he talks about is anything other then himself jmix will expose that fake in 5 mins

fakepac will never do the interview

love33

That was a short interview -- Biggest thing I learned is that a Death Row artist was touring with Method Man & Tyrese -- I wonder what songs he did when he was on the Tour since this would have been probably before he finished the "Every Dogg Has Its Day"

It would be cool to know if he is going to leak the "Columbine Track" he did with the Dr. Dre beat

Also, is he going to do some new stuff with Tha Realest and what city does he live in?

2Relevant

That was a short interview -- Biggest thing I learned is that a Death Row artist was touring with Method Man & Tyrese -- I wonder what songs he did when he was on the Tour since this would have been probably before he finished the "Every Dogg Has Its Day"

It would be cool to know if he is going to leak the "Columbine Track" he did with the Dr. Dre beat

Also, is he going to do some new stuff with Tha Realest and what city does he live in?

yeah 2 of Americas fakest  :D