Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)  (Read 7065 times)

ILoveQSeven

Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)
« on: March 23, 2017, 10:43:39 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lbYIUnV8u7E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lbYIUnV8u7E</a>

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/3r7bSPPl/file.html
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:47:58 PM by ILoveQSeven »

doggfather

Re: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 03:07:48 AM »
poor snoop nobody gives a shit on his album after this album.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:41:00 AM »

people stopped giving a fuck bout his music over a decade ago  ;)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:28:55 AM »

I don't think this is the reason though :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
King Kornroll Kenny is back! It's about time. I was listening to this all night last night! I feel like he's got a huge chip on his shoulder and he's ready to take his spot. He gave Drake only one week on top, then stole everyone's attention like that. Damn.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 09:23:15 AM »
On repeat!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 12:12:20 PM »
WOW. Straight fire.

Can't wait for the album.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 12:22:38 PM »

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 01:11:16 PM »
hip hop really needed this shake up too much garbage with old farts way past their prime to the stupid trap clones when the album drops all the attention will go the goat of this generation

LostSkanless

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 12:18:15 PM »
hip hop really needed this shake up too much garbage with old farts way past their prime to the stupid trap clones when the album drops all the attention will go the goat of this generation

belt no disrespect i get what your saying in many ways but the more you try to clown on these old fart rappers, its just like calling yourself, me and anybody who supported golden era old farts. just cause you support the new era doesn't make you any younger, just makes you look like a old trendy fart trying to hold on to your youth like djvlad when he tells us lil yahti is good. thank god for kdot tho, this ish is dope!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 12:22:02 PM by LostSkanless »

dexter

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2017, 02:53:09 PM »

belt no disrespect i get what your saying in many ways but the more you try to clown on these old fart rappers, its just like calling yourself, me and anybody who supported golden era old farts. just cause you support the new era doesn't make you any younger, just makes you look like a old trendy fart trying to hold on to your youth like djvlad when he tells us lil yahti is good. thank god for kdot tho, this ish is dope!!!

2Relevant

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 03:43:54 PM »

i get what you are saying but its evolution we cant keep listening to the same old farts forever

LostSkanless

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2017, 07:35:13 PM »

i get what you are saying but its evolution we cant keep listening to the same old farts forever

100% true brotha, i just wish there was more quality like kendrick. would make the evolution and transition a lot easier for us in our thirties.

SuperSpider

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2017, 09:43:55 AM »

people stopped giving a fuck bout his music over a decade ago  ;)

True. Even though I've checked and partially listened to the projects he's dropped from 2008 onward, I'd struggle to name more than a single track (if that even) on any album past Ego Trippin...

Kendrick's album on the other hand seems promising, lets see what comes out of it

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 12:51:22 PM »
shit's hard but people need to kinda stop over-hyping it like Big Sean or Drake are even close to being competition lol it's borderline bullying for Kendrick