Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)  (Read 7061 times)

ILoveQSeven

Re: Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 4 (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 06:34:45 PM »
fake tracklist of new Kendrick's album:

1. Purple Hibiscus – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
2. Counterfeit – produced by Rahki & Taz Arnold
3. Trust Everyone – produced by DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat
4. Delusional (Like You Haven’t) – featuring Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, produced by Sounwave
5. Product – featuring Andre Benjamin, produced by Kanye West & Taz Arnold
6. Richard Nixon – produced by LoveDragon
7. None of Your Business – featuring Anna Wise, Kanye West & Q-Tip, produced by DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave
8. Double Standards – produced by LoveDragon & Rahki
9. If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) – produced by Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly
10. Commercialized, Failed Experiments – produced by Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz
11. Ten Steps – featuring Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
12. Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? – produced by K.L. & LoveDragon
13. Rest in Paradise (Interlude) – produced by Terrace Martin
14. Swim with the Fishes (God Said) – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin

source: http://pastebin.com/ZTwJ8UCD

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2017, 09:46:54 PM »
shit's hard but people need to kinda stop over-hyping it like Big Sean or Drake are even close to being competition lol it's borderline bullying for Kendrick

I came very close to writing a whole Junkyard column in 2013, when Control dropped, on how Kendrick should NOT diss Drake then. Had he dissed Drake, it would have had the same results as Nikki and Remy right now, it would have been a draw that people would have claimed Kendrick did to bring attention to himself. Even if he crushed Drake. But over the years K Dot and Drake have had a huge Cold War of bars aimed at each other, it was only a matter of time before Kendrick finally addressed Drake. I honestly thought K Dot was going all in on Compton. Even though I was quoted on this board as saying I don't think he was talking about Drake, I heard those bars and I was secretly hoping he was. And with this last song, it confirms everything and his opening line on the second verse shows me that he's been listening to everything.

When it comes to Big Sean, I didn't read any disses on him, other than saying, yeah, I'm the savior of rap. Basically he owned that title and left Sean alone. The way I read the rest of the song was just two straight verses of dissing Drake and... Donald Trump?

But this line tells me it's all about Drake... "Ho, Jay Z Hall of Fame, sit yo' punk-ass down!" And I don't see K Dot battling Drake as bullying. I see it as now he's built up enough mainstream credibility to go face to face with the man who claims a month, not a neighborhood. As a longtime fan, this may seem like a huge mismatch, but it's needed. All the greats had to have battle the next closes person for the throne. Rakim had words with Big Daddy Kane, KRS battled MC Shan, LL battled Kool Moe Dee, Snoop came in battling Eazy, Luke and Tim Dogg, Ice Cube had to smash the rest of NWA, Eminem had to end Benzino and Ja Rule's career, 2Pac dissed Biggie, and of course Nas had to battle Jay Z. In order for Kendrick to be on top of this generation, he HAS to battle Drake. It's not bullying when Drake claims to be top five, but he's top two, and he's not two and he's got one. So with that boast, you better be prepared for a replay from Kendrick

fake tracklist of new Kendrick's album:

1. Purple Hibiscus – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
2. Counterfeit – produced by Rahki & Taz Arnold
3. Trust Everyone – produced by DJ Dahi, Terrace Martin & Thundercat
4. Delusional (Like You Haven’t) – featuring Anderson .Paak & Anna Wise, produced by Sounwave
5. Product – featuring Andre Benjamin, produced by Kanye West & Taz Arnold
6. Richard Nixon – produced by LoveDragon
7. None of Your Business – featuring Anna Wise, Kanye West & Q-Tip, produced by DJ Dahi, Kanye West & Sounwave
8. Double Standards – produced by LoveDragon & Rahki
9. If You Had Me, You Lost Me (Interlude) – produced by Flying Lotus & Mono/Poly
10. Commercialized, Failed Experiments – produced by Alchemist, Cardo & Swizz Beatz
11. Ten Steps – featuring Bilal, D’Angelo, & Thundercat, produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin
12. Paranoia, Is Love Stronger Than Death? – produced by K.L. & LoveDragon
13. Rest in Paradise (Interlude) – produced by Terrace Martin
14. Swim with the Fishes (God Said) – produced by Sounwave & Terrace Martin

source: http://pastebin.com/ZTwJ8UCD

That's only a pipedream. That looks like a fan made up tracklist.

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »
Kendrick is annoying, i can't lisiten to him with the way he place hi's voice on a beat. Screaming and shit. Wannabe eminem. Lyrics are fire, but delivery i just cant stand. He trying too hard.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 01:59:40 AM »
Another great song coming from Kendrick !This one got me excited  8) If theres a new album coming April 7th I wont be ready  :o

2Relevant

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 06:23:46 AM »
hip hop really needed this shake up too much garbage with old farts way past their prime to the stupid trap clones when the album drops all the attention will go the goat of this generation

belt no disrespect i get what your saying in many ways but the more you try to clown on these old fart rappers, its just like calling yourself, me and anybody who supported golden era old farts. just cause you support the new era doesn't make you any younger, just makes you look like a old trendy fart trying to hold on to your youth like djvlad when he tells us lil yahti is good. thank god for kdot tho, this ish is dope!!!

i get what you are saying but its evolution we cant keep listening to the same old farts forever

100% true brotha, i just wish there was more quality like kendrick. would make the evolution and transition a lot easier for us in our thirties.

there is but you really have to give them a chance to let them grow on you i was the same way i find myself always listing to newer artist then going back to the older ones theres good ones in the west east south midwest ect

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 10:07:56 AM »
hip hop really needed this shake up too much garbage with old farts way past their prime to the stupid trap clones when the album drops all the attention will go the goat of this generation

belt no disrespect i get what your saying in many ways but the more you try to clown on these old fart rappers, its just like calling yourself, me and anybody who supported golden era old farts. just cause you support the new era doesn't make you any younger, just makes you look like a old trendy fart trying to hold on to your youth like djvlad when he tells us lil yahti is good. thank god for kdot tho, this ish is dope!!!

i get what you are saying but its evolution we cant keep listening to the same old farts forever

100% true brotha, i just wish there was more quality like kendrick. would make the evolution and transition a lot easier for us in our thirties.

there is but you really have to give them a chance to let them grow on you i was the same way i find myself always listing to newer artist then going back to the older ones theres good ones in the west east south midwest ect

Were I'll give Belt some slack is that yes, a lot of older artist do come out with meh music and take attention away from newer artist. Where I'll get off that bandwagon is, so what. Music is a business. It's easier than ever to release music and everyone has a right to release music and try to make money. I ain't mad at anyone trying to make money. And if people get mad at a Jay Z, or Snoop taking attention away, then these young rappers need to step their game up. Back in the day, when Melle Mel put out Right Now in 1997, no one cared because the young artist at the time were putting out relevant work. Public Enemy always put out work, but their sales dropped over the years because artist got better and better in the 90's, into the 2000's. Now older artist are still selling, which good on them. But you want older artist to fade away, then the younger artist better step up their game.

K Dot proved this weekend that everyone is ready for artist to step up.

SuperSpider

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »

There are new ones that are good, but it was easier to dig those out say..7-10 years ago, nowadays it takes a lot more looking to sieve through the garbage. Although on the other hand a good artist nowadays often has a higher quality catalogue than a good artist 10 years ago, so it compensates for the long time it takes to discover an artist
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:51:07 AM by SuperSpider »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 02:36:41 PM »

This is suppose to be the art work for his new track tonight at 4pm westcoast time. Should be interesting!

Lucifuge

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 12:45:53 AM »
Drake open a lot doors for kendrick back in the days, why he dissed him?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Okka

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 07:42:14 AM »
Drake open a lot doors for kendrick back in the days, why he dissed him?

Yeah, i always wondered that too. Drake was on "Poetic Justice" and that was even released as a single 'cause it was so liked, but after that Kendrick started dissin' him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »
Oh man, where do I start.

Okay, so with Control, when Big Sean released that, Kendrick called out everybody. But the one who caught feelings was Drake. Here is what he said after Control.

He continued: “I know that verse had no malice behind it, because I saw him five days later at the VMAs and it was all love. He didn’t come on there in some wild ‘I’m in New York, fuck everybody, don’t look at me’. It was one of those things, I almost wished he had come in there on that shit, because I kind of lost a little respect for the sentiment of the verse. If it’s ‘really fuck everybody’ then it needs to be ‘fuck everybody’. It can’t be halfway for the sake of the people.”

“Are you listening to “Control” now? At this point? I can’t wait to see what Kendrick does because now it’s time to show and prove consistency. It’s been, like, one album. Consistency is make more than one album. I look forward to seeing what he does. He’s super fucking talented. When it comes to competition, I’m more worried about consistency, about bodies of work. I’m talking about hit records, that’s Kanye West. He’s always going to be the guy who’s trying to out-think and outdo. That’s my guy that I aspire to surpass..”

Then he did a track Language which was seen as a diss to Kendrick, followed by Sh!t which was seen as a diss to Kendrick.

From Language:
I don't know why they been lyin'
But your shit is not that inspirin'
Bank account statements just look like
I'm ready for early retirement
Fuck any nigga that's talking that shit just to get a reaction
Fuck going platinum!
I looked at my wrist and it's already platinum
I am the kid with the motor mouth
I am the one you should worry 'bout
I don't know who you're referring to
Who is this nigga you heard about?
Someone just talking that bullshit
Man, someone just gave you the run-around
Which response to Control

This was printed in GQ when GQ gave K Dot the artist of the year in 2013:
After Drake’s VMA performance of "Hold On, We’re Going Home," Kendrick made his way back to the greenroom, crooning the hook: I got my eyes on you.... He caught mine and smiled. "You watch," he joked, "I’m going to be singing by my fifth album!"
I asked if this meant things were cool between him and Drake. He paused. "Pretty cool." Shrugs. "And I mean, I would be okay if we weren’t."
A month later, it became apparent that things between Kendrick and Drake were definitely not cool. After Drake’s new album dropped, he gave a pair of interviews in which he sounded wounded by the "Control" thing: "You can’t just say that and then see me and be like, ’Yeah, man, what’s up?’—pretending like nothing ever happened." Seemingly in response, during the BET Hip-Hop Awards cypher a few weeks later, Kendrick freestyled: Nothing been the same since they dropped "Control" / and tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes.
I got Kendrick on the phone after the BET taping, and he admitted to being surprised by Drizzy’s public lash-out—"Control" named names, sure, but at its core it was a backhanded tribute to the peers Kendrick actually gives a shit about. Most of them took it in that spirit. Not Drake. "Yeah, I guess he took it as a dis," Kendrick said, downplaying talk of a beef. But he was also clear that he doesn’t look up to Drake, doesn’t see him as any kind of creative influence. When I asked if Drake was a mentor or a role model, he replied quickly, "No—peer. If anything. We all peers."
The Drake dropped Sh!t with Future

From Sh!t:
Took niggas out the hood like I'm from there
So you know it's all good when I come there
I hear you talk about your city like you run that
And I brought my tour to your city, you my son there nigga
And reminds K Dot that K Dot was the opening act when Drake had his tour come to LA.

A year later K Dot finally responded with:
I tell 'em all to hail King Kendrick, resurrectin' my vengeance
Been dissectin' your motormouth, 'til I break down the engine
This ain't no warnin' shot, this a relevant henchman
See my opponent, then *smooch* cease your existence
Endin' our friendship, baby, I'd rather die alone
Your diaphragm is dietary, what you eatin' on?
Capture your audience with these words, boy
The holy Chapel, the tabernacle, the book of Matthew
And Jesus starin' at you, take your turn, boy
See? It's gon' take a whole lot of y'all to kill me
See? It's gon' take a whole tribe of y'all to kill me, I never die
My pedigree apparently only to idolize
Ahead of me is only my future and idle time
Longevity, I gotta get used to makin' you mine
You tellin' me I only get used to livin' if fine
You can never live in my shoes, permanently paid from God

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 08:19:36 PM »
Guess no one cared... LOL

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2017, 04:39:18 AM »

hahaha.

As long as they don't mention each others name, no point speculating really.
 If the music is good, we will jam to it.

When they are ready, they will quit with the subliminal and go after each other
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »

hahaha.

As long as they don't mention each others name, no point speculating really.
 If the music is good, we will jam to it.

When they are ready, they will quit with the subliminal and go after each other

True. Maybe why no one has even cared on this board until now is because Kendrick dropped the most direct line:

Ho, Jay Z Hall of Fame, sit yo' punk-ass down!
(Sit yo' punk-ass down!)
So that means you ain't bigger than rapping (What else?)
So that means no more playin' the back scenes (What else?)
My spot is solidified if you ask me (What else?)
My name is identified as "That King"
I'll let y'all worry about a list, I'm on some other shit
A difference between accomplishments and astonishments

But still said no names.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 08:39:20 AM »
Boring and can't stay in time with the beat.  Greatest rapper alive?  yeah right.  Suga Free can rap circles around this dumbass.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!