Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Thats My Baby (Feat. Nicole Wray) (Prod. by Daz & Soopafly)  (Read 2900 times)

Funkstradamus

this that shit we been waiting for Daz!!!  i hope this is the theme for the whole album...fuck that trap music shit...   This shit feel like Lets Play House!!!   Banging!!!!

jaytee

Haven't heard Nicole Wray in a long time.

Solid track by Daz.

jmix

sounds like trash, tbh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Aint this song like a decade old?

EFFeX

It sounded familiar, but you may be thinking of "Regretz" which also features Nicole Wray?

2Relevant

sounds 2 decades old wonder why people on here like it  :D

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
It's a dope tracc to me.  Two things:

• This is more a Nicole Wray pop song featuring Daz than a Daz hip hop song featuring Nicole Wray.
  • It DOES sound dated.

But the reason I like it is BECAUSE it sounds dated.  I think today's music sounds hella busy and hyper, which causes me to tune out as a listener.  In contrast, this song had me bobbing my head the whole way through.

It's poppy as fucc and not really a Daz song imo, but it's dope if you take it on its own terms.  Would love to hear this within the context of a complete album.  It's just a single meant to draw attention, after all.

Good job, Daz.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

2Relevant

It's a dope tracc to me.  Two things:

• This is more a Nicole Wray pop song featuring Daz than a Daz hip hop song featuring Nicole Wray.
  • It DOES sound dated.

I think today's music sounds hella busy and hyper, which causes me to tune out as a listener.  

i agree with your statement sir but one  has to get thru the bullshit garbage "rappers"  to find a good one