Author Topic: LayLowMartinez & Nate Dogg - Is That What U Want Prod. by Fredwreck Coming soon  (Read 5719 times)

romson19

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:10:48 AM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

Ooh weeeee  8)  8)

Whoever that LayLow Martinez guy is though, he needs to just drop the Nate hook, ain't nobody trying to hear his wack 2003-like verse

Dogg Ly Dogg

How ruined a dope song... I'm sure it aint Fredwreck who sold his beat with Nate hook to this clown

gio™fugahoo

How ruined a dope song... I'm sure it aint Fredwreck who sold his beat with Nate hook to this clown

If I remember correctly I think FredWreck said he gave all the Masters to Nate's family
But I really hope he kept some 💎 and release them properly

romson19

yt version

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

romson19

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:08:28 AM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Okka

I knew there was something wrong with this.

Sccit

dj coma

Ruined an unreleased Nate Dogg/Fred Wreck collabo.  >:(

Sccit

how did he even get that??

SuperSpider

The question is....is it better that he got it? At least the hook is going to drop instead of sitting in the vault indefinitely. Might even anger up Fredwreck just enough so that he drops whatever else he has himself to prevent it from coming out like that

Okka

The question is....is it better that he got it? At least the hook is going to drop instead of sitting in the vault indefinitely. Might even anger up Fredwreck just enough so that he drops whatever else he has himself to prevent it from coming out like that

No, it's not. Somebody who actually knew and worked with Nate could've used the hook.

Sccit

No, it's not. Somebody who actually knew and worked with Nate could've used the hook.

these weirdos who sit on coveted material need to stop 

Mista Rosa

I feel Super Spider on this one... Nate Dogg passed away 6 years ago and nobody has released shit besides Warren G and his EP and a couple of leaks here and there. A posthumous album was supposed to drop, "It's a wonderful life" but this got cancelled.

Fredwreck has plenty of other businesses, he doesn't seem to care much about releasing Nate Dogg material. Nate Dogg's family does not seem capable of much (they only managed to beef about Nate's real estate after his passing), DPG, Snoop, Dre, BC, Warren G do not have any intention to work together to release an album, so we might have one or two tracks per year released. Rod Mc Grew that supposely was a mentor to Nate is MIA too.

All those people by the way are ignoring Nate's wishes... Listen to Julio G's one hour intrview... Nate was impressed and inspired by Tupac's work ethic, he was always recording and said he has a huge vault for stuff to be released after his passing because he always wanted his music to  outlive him. Just listen to the interview.

Nate recorded Gospel music during the last part of his life. He wanted to show another side of him, that had always been with him. I read this in one of his last interviews (cannot find it anymore). He said that his work has always been inspired by Gospel, especially G-Funk classics and it's choruses, and that now he felt that it was time to fully go back to his roots, to make straight Gospel music. Fredwreck, according to Warren G, has some of these Gospel tracks. Whoever have them, fuck them for not releasing it, that's how I feel.

Now the truth is that all the people I have mentionned above do not care about releasing Nate Dogg's music because it is too much time, too much effort, too much coordination and I guess legal issue to release it with no dollars to be made, let's be honnest. They would rock RIP shirts, throw a 10 minutes mix during the concert, write stuff on fucking social media to "keep Nate's legacy alive" but that's it.

My conclusion : as a fan I am happy to hear anything Nate related, even stolen by a douchebag, because we are not going to hear much more from him.  
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:16:46 PM by Mista Rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."