Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Thats My Baby (Feat. Nicole Wray) (Prod. by Daz & Soopafly)  (Read 2884 times)

romson19

NEW DAZ ALBUM #RRGB2 DROP 6/16/17 ON DOGG FOOD RECORDS ALL SONGS PRODUCED BY DAZ DILLINGER

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

HighEyeCue

NEW DAZ ALBUM #RRGB2 DROP 6/16/17 ON DOGG FOOD RECORDS ALL SONGS PRODUCED BY DAZ DILLINGER

which means Daz and Soopafly :laugh:

2Relevant

dated garbage

doggfather

another "company"?

dilly records was the last one, right?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

Can't wait to hear the album if the production is tight like on this song.

another "company"?

dilly records was the last one, right?

There's been like 10 of them. A new label for every new album.

Oh yeah, check out your PM's, doggfather.

Dogg Ly Dogg

Best Daz joint I've heard over the last 5 years I think

dexter

love33

I like Daz's music, RAW was his best, followed by RRGB & the 2 albums that followed were good too -- I like "Rocc wit Daz" and the Too short track "Bitch Make Me Rich"..... but this is just garbage - I mean, this wouldnt have even made it out of the studio in the 90s -- Closest thing I can think of is the Nate Dogg track on RRGB with Val Young, but that was an okay filler track -- this is just terrible and way off quality for Daz -- it sounds like a poor man's misplaced early 2000s song back when Ja Rule & J-Lo was doing "I'm Real" and 50 Cent was singing with Lil Kim , and Amerie was singing with LL Cool J-- could barely get through the first verse, cant imagine anyone really "bumpin this track" at the red light pullin up screamin "Man I got the new DAZ CD!"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:35:09 AM by love33 »

2Relevant

I like Daz's music, RAW was his best, followed by RRGB & the 2 albums that followed were good too -- I like "Rocc wit Daz" and the Too short track "Bitch Make Me Rich"..... but this is just garbage - I mean, this wouldnt have even made it out of the studio in the 90s -- Closest thing I can think of is the Nate Dogg track on RRGB with Val Young, but that was an okay filler track -- this is just terrible and way off quality for Daz -- it sounds like a poor man's misplaced early 2000s song back when Ja Rule & J-Lo was doing "I'm Real" and 50 Cent was singing with Lil Kim , and Amerie was singing with LL Cool J-- could barely get through the first verse, cant imagine anyone really "bumpin this track" at the red light pullin up screamin "Man I got the new DAZ CD!"

lol no one is bumping daz in the us trust me no one knows him again this sounds like dated trash

Sccit

not bad, sounds like some high production value

2Relevant

yeah maybe in 2000

Sccit

yeah maybe in 2000

high production value doesn't have a year, young correa

dj coma

This is the first post-2010 Daz song that I can remember liking.

T-o-m

Dope joint, nice to see Daz going back to proper sound  8)

papa-smurf

Dope! daz & soopafly took it bacc to the vintage sound that we all luv