Author Topic: Who Went 2 their Prom?  (Read 276 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re:Who Went 2 their Prom?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2003, 11:39:26 PM »
Yeah I went to my prom. Me and Docky (aka my boy Mass) smoked a spliff before the prom, inside the prom, and then after. Lots of stupid shit, really. You enjoy it if you got mad friends with u.

yah...that was the shiznat......but yo.....we smoked alot that night.......fuck retarded at the end of the night.......jokes though...
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2003, 01:43:29 PM »
I got mine 23rd of next month..

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2003, 02:30:14 PM »
damn prom was a good time! i went twice the first time they were bangin Livin la Vida Loca and no scrubs man i was dancin 2 that shit!
then the second time they played still dre and the real slim shady shit was hard!
oh yeah and bitches asked me 2 go 2 the prom wit them POp my collar twice SON

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2003, 03:18:54 PM »
the only thing good about the prom...you're gauranteed to get laid....other than that they suck...waste of money....and i went three freaking times  :-\

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2003, 09:19:25 PM »
lol @ guaranteed 2 get laid ^ well, I didn't, but I did get SMARTER.....lolol, 2wice, but in like no time.....I waz too drunk tha whole night 2 get laid anyways......During tha prom we were at tha Presedential suite of Hyatt in Downtown Frisco......Dat muthafuca waz huge, V.I.P type of shit......then uhh, I went to another party in another hotel till cops came thru......then went rollin round frisco doin stupid shit & hollering at some bitches 2 take em back to our hotel cuz my chick ended up goin home with tha limo at 3, we sneaked in a strip club, it waz aiight, but hella ghetto ass bitches, my boy paid this one bitch for some shi ......Rite now my body is sore as fuck, and im hella tired, but shiiiit, coo night......fuck goin 2 prom, as long as U do wachu wanna......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2003, 09:43:15 PM »
damn prom was a good time! i went twice the first time they were bangin Livin la Vida Loca and no scrubs man i was dancin 2 that shit!

Damn... that was my senior prom... lmao

I went, and it was all good. Like most proms, prom wasn't what was the best part, but all the shit around prom.