Author Topic: 2Pac family feels disrespected by Snoop speaking for Pac @ Rock N Roll HOF  (Read 2363 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

i wouldn't put them on the same level cause pac was above snoop his only highlight was his first album and went downhill from there pacs only downhill was his death

yeah but remember we didn't know that at the time.  I remember at the time Snoop was still most folks favorite rapper.  People expected his upcoming album would still be on that Doggystyle/Murder Was The Case/Dogg Food type of level.  He'd always delivered without fail until that Doggfather brick.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:48:07 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

2Relevant

i wouldn't put them on the same level cause pac was above snoop his only highlight was his first album and went downhill from there pacs only downhill was his death

yeah but remember we didn't know that at the time.  I remember at the time Snoop was still most folks favorite rapper.  People expected his upcoming album would still be on that Doggystyle/Murder Was The Case/Dogg Food type of level.  He'd always delivered without fail until that Doggfather brick.

real hip hop fans knew pac out shined him he was like the leader of death row and the west he was the goat

manson

Never understood why people hate Doggfather so much, album is bangin, straight up "classic" (if that word still means something) as for me. Top notch production.

HighEyeCue

Never understood why people hate Doggfather so much, album is bangin, straight up "classic" (if that word still means something) as for me. Top notch production.

Ehh Doggfather had some dope tracks, I do agree it is unfairly judged when comparing it to Doggystyle, no album was going to live up to that

mastdark81

• 'G'
The people who wants to honor Pac who were closer to him probably already have honored him.  I have no problem with this.  Him and Snoop were cool at one point and it is cool he wants to honor him or whomever wants to.  In today's society we complain too much about petty things that really don't mean nothing.

Sccit

doggfather was a disappointment when it dropped, but we all know it's a great album once u stop comparing it to doggystyle

DeeezNuuuts83

The people who wants to honor Pac who were closer to him probably already have honored him.  I have no problem with this.  Him and Snoop were cool at one point and it is cool he wants to honor him or whomever wants to.  In today's society we complain too much about petty things that really don't mean nothing.
I just hope Snoop doesn't do that bullshit comparison again where he said he was like Michael Jordan and Pac was like Scottie Pippin.

Sccit

I just hope Snoop doesn't do that bullshit comparison again where he said he was like Michael Jordan and Pac was like Scottie Pippin.

when he say that?