Author Topic: ICE-T SAYS HE WASN'T RIDIN WITH 2PAC WHEN HE DIED, THOUGHT "HIT EM UP" WAS WEAK  (Read 1184 times)

Sccit

Okka

Here's the whole interview on "Drink Champs".

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't know... I mean Ice is a real O.G. but... you could take what he's saying another way if you want... and say that Pac still stayed down even after becoming famous, whereas Ice was trying to tell him "you an entertainer now, you can't be real no more"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lucifuge

Word up to T.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Okka

I don't know... I mean Ice is a real O.G. but... you could take what he's saying another way if you want... and say that Pac still stayed down even after becoming famous, whereas Ice was trying to tell him "you an entertainer now, you can't be real no more"

Nah, Ice-T was tellin' Pac that he was gettin' into some shit he shouldn't.

Sccit

maybe if he listened to his wise friend he'd still be alive

DeeezNuuuts83

I have a small issue with this. T is probably more talking about how he felt Pac was starting to get out of control, but I doubt he ever told Pac to fall back or warned him of the consequences.  Truth be told, people would have thought Pac would have gotten killed over the beef, but not as get back for jumping a Crip.

One thing that's hypocritical is that T has said before that he told Pac that if Pac wanted to, he'd get his gun and go to NY with him and kill Biggie.  Obviously he didn't mean it and was trying to prove a point to Pac (like maybe testing Pac to see how much Pac was beefing), but he had never said before that he was trying to calm Pac down.

Sccit

I have a small issue with this. T is probably more talking about how he felt Pac was starting to get out of control, but I doubt he ever told Pac to fall back or warned him of the consequences.  Truth be told, people would have thought Pac would have gotten killed over the beef, but not as get back for jumping a Crip.

One thing that's hypocritical is that T has said before that he told Pac that if Pac wanted to, he'd get his gun and go to NY with him and kill Biggie.  Obviously he didn't mean it and was trying to prove a point to Pac (like maybe testing Pac to see how much Pac was beefing), but he had never said before that he was trying to calm Pac down.

listen to the interview...he said he told pac not to put it out and told him it was the wrong way to handle getting shot at

DeeezNuuuts83

listen to the interview...he said he told pac not to put it out and told him it was the wrong way to handle getting shot at
I did, I follow Drink Champs podcasts and listened right when it came out. I'm saying what T said sort of contradicted what he had said in previous interviews.