Author Topic: The Defiant Ones (Dr Dre and Jimmy HBO 4 Part Documentary, direct: Allen Hughes)  (Read 9828 times)

Mr.(Ko)Kane

The quality of the footage was amazing indeed. That "Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang" video shoot footage was crisp as well. 8)

Overall, I really enjoyed the documentary and I've learned some good stuff about Jimmy and other small details.

Lucifuge

Links?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dogg Ly Dogg

Just finished the 4th episode and it was a great documentary, but imo it was more specifics and detailed at the beginning and they rushed the end (musically speaking) to talk about Beats and the business side.

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Just finished the 4th episode and it was a great documentary, but imo it was more specifics and detailed at the beginning and they rushed the end (musically speaking) to talk about Beats and the business side.

Yeah, that's true. I was expecting some comments about 2001, but they just skipped that one and just briefly mentioned it. The Apple deal is huge, I get that, but getting some more behind the scenes footage and his opinion about his albums would have been much more interesting.

Blood$

kinda agreed, I wanted to hear more about why he felt The Aftermath and The Firm didn't do so well in sales whether it was the music itself or the marketing (or lack thereof) behind it... also some more insight into 2001 and how the fire started back up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
This was amazing. Wild.

The Predator

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wDjw4ZvFFQY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wDjw4ZvFFQY</a>

dexter

The Predator

Lucifuge

I guess because we all know this story's. Documentary is amazing.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

terence chill

anybody have a link?

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
It was fine until the 4th episode , which basically was an ad for Apple .

No details on 2001 , "there was the 50 cent album " LOL , it was the most anticipated debut album since Doggystyle

Okka

It was a good documentary, but there was a lot of things that wasn't talked about, like "2001" for instance. Would've been dope to hear Dre and Nas talk about "The Firm" album and what they felt about it "flopping"/sellin' less then they thought it would sell. It was nice to see Dre bumpin' Nirvana.

k1000

Lucifuge

Damn that dre beat that he played is fuckin dope. Hope we gonna hear finish track. Nas or royce on it.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never