Author Topic: WHY america cant win...  (Read 117 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
WHY america cant win...
« on: September 20, 2001, 10:42:45 PM »
IMO America cannot win this war thro military offences... WHY may u ask well let me tell u
the capitol of afganistan is about as big as my left testicle... so in other wordz... America aint got shit to bomb.... which leaves ground attacks... now wtf is that gonna acheive?? u r tryin to kill somthen that u dun know where it iz
IMO the only way america can deal with this touchy subject iz yo... do it politically.. which will take a lot of time and money BUT is the only real way it can b done... but military presence isnt a bad thing
haven a few shipz in da seaz iz a good thing keepz them on their toes... but america already realize this... thats why they aint done shit yet... its just the pplz dun realize
it is basically an impossible situation...
peace
~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: WHY america cant win...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2001, 08:04:25 PM »
Theres nothin over there 2 destroy anyway.........Muthafuckas be sayin lets go and blow up their buildings and shit, but there aint none, Its a fuckin desert, 1 of tha poorest countries eva, get it through ya head.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2001, 08:36:18 PM »
I agree. But I guess Bush is keeping true to his word. He said he is gonna go after the terrorists and the countries that harbor them. That proves Bush is a dumbass if you ask me.

And when Bush said last night, "Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists". Ain't that some bullshit? I know the US loves to get into peoples business (which is perfectly fine) but not every other country wants to be in our crisis and situation. Who are we to tell countries to choose sides anyways? Its retarded.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2001, 10:27:39 PM »
pakistan is in turmoil.... they have a religeous war of their own on their handz...muslims taken it to teh streetz andrioting waging war on teh government if they dont stand up for their afgan brotherz... but the problem with pakistan is... they know bin laden ogtta pay and tha taliban should give him up... but they dont want to fuck up either way...1 way and they will have civil war... another way and they ill get the shit bombed out of them by india and america....
its a very unfortunate situation .... and ur president Bush opened his mouth when he should have been thinking rationally... because now he is going to have to show signs of weakness....
peace
~1~

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2001, 06:40:06 AM »
Well, Ain't This A Bunch Of Bullshit Bein' Spit Up In here, LOL.

1. Nobody Said We Were Going To Bomb Them.
2. They're After ALL Terrorists.  The Against Us/With Us Comment Was About The Fact That Either You Agree That You Don't Want Terrorism, IN YOUR COUNTRY, Or You Are Against Us.  For Instance! Afganistan Has Terrorists.  They Just Bombed Us.  France/England EVERYWHERE Has Terrorists.  We Wanna Know If You're Going to Do your Part, And Hunt Down Terrorists In Your OWN Nation, Before They Bomb Us.  Yall Get A Lil' Education, And Maybe You'll See What's Goin On :)
3. We CANT Ignore Teh Other Countries, And Keep Them Out Of It, Becuse They All Have Terrorists! Just Like We Have Some Here in America, We Are Actively Hunting Them Down HERE, So They Don't Attack Here, Or Anywhere Else.

Bush Is A Dumbass? Are You CRAZY?  He' s Handled This Situation Very Well.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2001, 02:38:04 PM »
so whas this military action he has spoken about against the taliban if they dun give bin laden up....
n ay yo i know wha u sayen but all ova this board they sayen
BOMB them BOMB them FUCKEN KILL THIS
and im answeren them sayen
that they aint got shit to bomb
and i see all ova da news these big fighter jets
now how iz they going to come into effect??
peace
~1~

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2001, 07:41:43 PM »
Yeah, THat Is Why Bush Has Made A Point To Say It's A Different Kind Of War.  We Can't Go Bomb Everybody, And He Realizes This.  He Also Said This Isn't A War Against Muslims, Or ThePeople Of Afganistan.  

We CAN Strategically Bomb The Taliban's Bases, Easily.  We Can Bomb Their Governmental Buildings, Etc. And Bomb Their Armies.  The Sad Thing Is That Their Armies Are Composed of Many Afgans, And Pakistini People Who Are Innocent, But When You're In An Army, You're The Enemy.  The Farmers Won't Be Bombed But Still, Some Innocents Are Gonna Die, It's War.  

I Think The MAJORITY Of This Anti-Terrorism Movement, Will Be Arial Attacks On Afganistan, Chechnya (Spelling? Where The Russians Are ATtacking), And Possibly Iraq, Since All 3 Are Corrupt Governments Supporting And Cultivating Terrorists, Who After Last Week Are A HUGE Threat To The World, You Know?  The Rest Of The Countries In The World, INCLUDING U.S.A., Have Terrorist Cells Within Them, WITHOUT The Support Of The Government (Hopefully!), So In Those Countries, There Will Be More Raids/Busts/Arrests Made.

Just How I See It, Peace

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2001, 07:45:12 PM »
i think it would be nearly a waste of time air raidind unless u get more than 20 of em fuckas together at once n cook up a blood sandwhich
otherwize
bush gon ahve to practice politics
~1~