Author Topic: Celtics are the best team in basketball  (Read 2561 times)

Sccit

Re: Celtics are the best team in basketball
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 03:27:33 PM »
It's so simple when you use logic over emotion lol. & it's actually wild how such a stupid technicality is making so many people look so dumb.

Triple doubles are just a way of expressing that a player has hit double digits in three categories, but numbers are just numbers. Take the difference in NUMBERS between the two in the categories you're nutting over it's 6, 2 & 1.5. Everything else is in LeBron's favor; from shooting, to defense, to the reality that LeBron is guarding guys literally 1 through 5 on the opposing team, to winning more games. Then we get back to your three little stats you've been saying for years "don't tell shit" (but classic flip flop) is...

1. 6PPG, took 400 more shots then the next closest player in the league & 6 more than LeBron per game.

2. 2 rebounds per game, when there are countless videos of him getting practically every missed free throw from the opposing team. ***Side story*** Remember when LeBron outdid Kobe in the Garden a few years back when Bron got a triple double a week after Kobe went off & you said LeBron "padding his stats, taking rebounds from teammates" was something to shit on? You flop harder than LeBron on a screen.

3. 1.5 assists per game. Has the ball in his hands in full on, beyond Kobe mode for 90% of the shot clock on 95% of the possessions & is going to break records for turnovers.

If you adjust the numbers for the rebounds & assists for he averages 9 & 9 & respectively drop Bron to 6.5 assists & 7 rebounds & Russ only has 16 triple doubles all year. LeBron's 26, 6.5 & 7 with everything else in his favor is MVP to Russ going 32, 9 & 9.

& lmfao @ being a game out, with still the chance to win an entire conference, while saying he don't give a fuck about the regular season, is a down year. A testament to the GOATness in his DNA.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5RrbO1V1aFE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5RrbO1V1aFE</a>

NIK-lookalike-Wright got y'all niggas pinned down. It's non-debatable. It's pure emotion y'all running with.

So as always, you can respond with logic or insults. But logic involves admitting a triple double is nothing more than some slang term for having double digits in three worthless (your words) categories.

give it up, lebron is a stat padder, his allstar team been terrible in the second half of the season. period.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 04:20:45 PM »
Love missed 14 of their 28 games after the break.

Other than that there's one all-star & a bunch of old men who wouldn't have careers anywhere else but Cleveland. But I've been saying that for years, he made Birdman, Norris Cole, Shane Battier & Mario Chalmers look like respectable starers. You scoffed at that. Go back & look at those Miami teams now. Outside of Wade (& Bosh being a factor on the team), I don't think a single player is still in the league. That was three years ago, fam. That's unbelievable. The 2007 Spurs, ten years ago, still have two players in the league.

Now he's flipped JR, Iman (two muhfuckas THE KNICKS didn't even want), Channing Frye, Deron Williams, Derrick Williams & RICHARD JEFFERSON look like they can still ball. It's amazing. NIGGA, RJ PLAYED AGAINST YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER IN 2002 IN THE FINALS. Homeboy just said "all-star team".

Son, you wouldn't even know who Tristan Thompson was if he played in Brooklyn; homie got a max deal.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 05:09:34 PM »
Love missed 14 of their 28 games after the break.

Other than that there's one all-star & a bunch of old men who wouldn't have careers anywhere else but Cleveland. But I've been saying that for years, he made Birdman, Norris Cole, Shane Battier & Mario Chalmers look like respectable starers. You scoffed at that. Go back & look at those Miami teams now. Outside of Wade (& Bosh being a factor on the team), I don't think a single player is still in the league. That was three years ago, fam. That's unbelievable. The 2007 Spurs, ten years ago, still have two players in the league.

Now he's flipped JR, Iman (two muhfuckas THE KNICKS didn't even want), Channing Frye, Deron Williams, Derrick Williams & RICHARD JEFFERSON look like they can still ball. It's amazing. NIGGA, RJ PLAYED AGAINST YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER IN 2002 IN THE FINALS. Homeboy just said "all-star team".

Son, you wouldn't even know who Tristan Thompson was if he played in Brooklyn; homie got a max deal.

play down a double double machine to suck lebron's dick brodies

he's not even the best at his position

fall back homie

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 07:47:37 PM »
1 seed!!!

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 10:46:17 PM »
real talk, isaiah thomas the mvp over bron

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2017, 10:55:02 PM »
Just remembered why this section is in the grave. Just straight trolls, with highly biased opinions that can't hold a serious sports conversation.

Jose Calderon > LeBron James.

RIP Dubcc Sports Section. #IBlameTheMod

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2017, 11:06:41 PM »
Just remembered why this section is in the grave. Just straight trolls, with highly biased opinions that can't hold a serious sports conversation.

Jose Calderon > LeBron James.

RIP Dubcc Sports Section. #IBlameTheMod

u think lebron is the mvp when his team has been straight garbage to close the season and u callin some1 else a troll? lmfao

one of the worst defenses in the league

has been hovering around .500 post asb

lost to the hawks with ryan kelly being their best player when 1st seed was at stake

blew a 26 point 4th quarter lead to the hawks and dropped to a 2 seed

MVP YALL!

i wonder why the general consensus doesn't even have him in the top 3.. i guess espn is some anti-lebron trolls. smmfh @ this level of groupieism.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:43:43 AM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 11:26:51 PM »
Two videos sums all this up. But I understand. I feel bad though; you look at Kobe about a tenth I look at LeBron. So I kinda feel you. & it's unanimous by literally the world besides you a select few Laker fans that he leap frogged Kobe & it's strictly LeBron vs. MJ.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jJVHa5lhqTU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jJVHa5lhqTU</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pswiwodpkOE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pswiwodpkOE</a>

There's no legit response or I woulda got one already. I'm cool with letting you talk yourself into some excuse. I understand you need one to go on. I'm here for you, fam.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 09:40:03 AM »
Two videos sums all this up. But I understand. I feel bad though; you look at Kobe about a tenth I look at LeBron. So I kinda feel you. & it's unanimous by literally the world besides you a select few Laker fans that he leap frogged Kobe & it's strictly LeBron vs. MJ.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jJVHa5lhqTU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jJVHa5lhqTU</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pswiwodpkOE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pswiwodpkOE</a>

There's no legit response or I woulda got one already. I'm cool with letting you talk yourself into some excuse. I understand you need one to go on. I'm here for you, fam.

This has got to be the most ridiculous post ever.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 10:46:12 AM »

This has got to be the most ridiculous post ever.

lol really tho .. "watch these videos from lebron's biggest known dickrider, because i can't refute any of your points myself"

lebron will be lucky to finish 4th in mvp voting this year .. in a league where the media overrates lebron n shoves him down the people's throats, that should tell u something.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 11:51:23 AM »
just now read chams post .. lol @ lebron being on kobe's level. u ask the players, they all take kobe. the only people who say lebron over kobe are stat geeks and analytic nerds from the media who never played the game. and we all know the media is responsible for public perception, so that's that. wade, durant, dirk, kyrie, etc all the ones who played with both have went on record to say kobe>lebron. but let's listen to bill simmons and nick wright instead. lolsmh.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:53:07 AM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 12:16:18 PM »
LMFAO. Fam, the world leap frogged LeBron over Kobe years ago. You should just hope Ingram goes on to win 7 titles.

& why, MDogg? :eh: Video on the right lays out all the reasons why LeBron is more deserving than all of them. Tell me where he went wrong.

Fam y'all sitting out here saying Westbrook is more deserving than LeBron because he's got more points assists & rebounds...but LeBron has more points, rebounds & assists than Kawhi & you think he's behind him.

You guys can't even come to a reasonable explanation why. Either trolling (expected on here, why there's three of us posting) or you guys are so caught up in your feelings to downplay the greatness of LeBron you'll say whatever you have too.

So far I've either laid down or posted a video laying down why it's not even close & all I got back was "lol, brons a stat padder" & "that's ridiculous" lmfao. Don't become lawyers, boys.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
LMFAO. Fam, the world leap frogged LeBron over Kobe years ago. You should just hope Ingram goes on to win 7 titles.

& why, MDogg? :eh: Video on the right lays out all the reasons why LeBron is more deserving than all of them. Tell me where he went wrong.

Fam y'all sitting out here saying Westbrook is more deserving than LeBron because he's got more points assists & rebounds...but LeBron has more points, rebounds & assists than Kawhi & you think he's behind him.

You guys can't even come to a reasonable explanation why. Either trolling (expected on here, why there's three of us posting) or you guys are so caught up in your feelings to downplay the greatness of LeBron you'll say whatever you have too.

So far I've either laid down or posted a video laying down why it's not even close & all I got back was "lol, brons a stat padder" & "that's ridiculous" lmfao. Don't become lawyers, boys.

kobe is the players choice .. like i said, everyone who played with both+all the legends, including mj, shaq, bird, barkley, gervin, dominique, dr j, etc all say kobe>>>>lebron. lebron's right hand man picked kobe over lebron; that includes both kyrie and wade. the ones who play the game should know better than the journalists who go purely on numbers. lebron is the least respected superstar of all time. he gets propelled by stat geeks who don't understand the game beyond numbers. even coaches and gm's regularly picked kobe over lebron back when they used to do the polls on who they thought was the harder cover, harder to gameplan for, etc.....but let nick wright tell it. lebron 3/7 in the finals, could easily be 1/7 witout some miracle shots savin his ass. will probably be 3/8 once this season is done. overrated doesn't begin to describe this 2nd tier star. espn owns your soul.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 12:38:09 PM »
kawhi is better because his stats result in wins .. and he plays both ends. lebron is a stat padder on an underachieving team. not rocket science.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 12:41:13 PM »
Fam, you quoted those same player quotes from like 2010 lmao. Kobe just came off his fifth title, LeBron wasn't winning. He just went to Miami. There's no way in 2017 anyone still thinks that.

Nigga said "the players". LeBron got people living in shitty ass Cleveland, Ohio taking veteran's minimums to play with him. You living in the past. But I expect that from you.