Author Topic: Celtics are the best team in basketball  (Read 2563 times)

Sccit

Re: Celtics are the best team in basketball
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
Fam, you quoted those same player quotes from like 2010 lmao. Kobe just came off his fifth title, LeBron wasn't winning. He just went to Miami. There's no way in 2017 anyone still thinks that.

Nigga said "the players". LeBron got people living in shitty ass Cleveland, Ohio taking veteran's minimums to play with him. You living in the past. But I expect that from you.

kyrie just picked kobe over lebron 2 months ago .. wade picked kobe over lebron after they won championships together .. durant picked kobe over lebron last year .. same with dirk. face it, players do not respect lebron the way they respect kobe. lebron=medias choice. kobe=players choice. the overrating of lebron done got to your head.. in a couple years, we guna be laughing at how espn tried to convince us lebron was better than mj. and the only thing stopping kobe being known as the consensus goat over mj is that he didn't have a pippen for the entire duration of his prime....meanwhile, lebron has been on all star squads since 2010. there's a class of kobe, mj, magic, kareem, bird .. lebron is a tier under that, with dr. j, isiah thomas, dominique wilkins, oscar robertson, jerry west ... still great, but not a top tier goat. period. 3/7 with luck on his side homie. we won't forget.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2017, 01:27:37 PM »
You lost it, fam. Son is gonna walk to the Finals at least two more years in a row. Could be at 4, after this year. Beating the best team ever assembled, coming off a team with the same record as the 96 Bulls.

You're by yourself, with a bunch of outdated quotes. & tryna slip Kyrie in there. Kyrie put together an all-star team to watch in a meaningless all star game for entertainment lmao. Ray Allen was on that team. He loves Kobe. He never said Kobe is better, he's a fan of Kobe.

I get it, it's tough to swallow.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2017, 02:06:40 PM »
You lost it, fam. Son is gonna walk to the Finals at least two more years in a row. Could be at 4, after this year. Beating the best team ever assembled, coming off a team with the same record as the 96 Bulls.

You're by yourself, with a bunch of outdated quotes. & tryna slip Kyrie in there. Kyrie put together an all-star team to watch in a meaningless all star game for entertainment lmao. Ray Allen was on that team. He loves Kobe. He never said Kobe is better, he's a fan of Kobe.

I get it, it's tough to swallow.

if lehelp makes it to the finals 2 more times, he's guna end up 3/9 in the finals on his career lmao that would make the argument even worse.

lebronze beat the best team ever? lmfao, stop it .. golden state beat themselves wit another steph curry chokejob, and they weren't even better than the 08-10 celtics (who regularly shitted on lebron). they barely beat the thunder. regular season champs, but playoff chokes. if lebron can beat them as they're assembled now, i'll give u this. but naah.

lehype is nothin more than the nba's marketing tool. he's probably the third best ... small forward .... in the nba right now. kobe with bosh and wade in the east woulda won 4 straight. with love and kyrie, that's another 4 straight.

a 2nd tier great propelled by espn. period.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:09:16 PM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »
LMFAO. Fam, the world leap frogged LeBron over Kobe years ago. You should just hope Ingram goes on to win 7 titles.

& why, MDogg? :eh: Video on the right lays out all the reasons why LeBron is more deserving than all of them. Tell me where he went wrong.

Fam y'all sitting out here saying Westbrook is more deserving than LeBron because he's got more points assists & rebounds...but LeBron has more points, rebounds & assists than Kawhi & you think he's behind him.

You guys can't even come to a reasonable explanation why. Either trolling (expected on here, why there's three of us posting) or you guys are so caught up in your feelings to downplay the greatness of LeBron you'll say whatever you have too.

So far I've either laid down or posted a video laying down why it's not even close & all I got back was "lol, brons a stat padder" & "that's ridiculous" lmfao. Don't become lawyers, boys.

One, Colin's and his guest aren't legit at all, never have been. Second, Kobe and Duncan blocked LeBron from so many titles, if he really was that great, he'd have won those titles DESPITE Kobe and Duncan being there. Hell, some years LeBron couldn't get out the west. He has finally put it together. In his prime, he can physically dominate MJ in his prime. But he's NOT the player MJ, Kobe, or Duncan is. He's just not.

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2017, 03:58:39 PM »
Don't post much on here anymore but some things haven't and never will change.

Lol at NIK STILL bringing up Kobe in every thread.  Go into a Celtics thread and have to read pages about a retired guy from the Lakers smh

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 06:51:21 PM »
Don't post much on here anymore but some things haven't and never will change.

Lol at NIK STILL bringing up Kobe in every thread.  Go into a Celtics thread and have to read pages about a retired guy from the Lakers smh

only cham is the one who brought up Kobe, not me....

lebron groupies lose again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2017, 07:19:59 PM »
LMFAO. Fam, the world leap frogged LeBron over Kobe years ago. You should just hope Ingram goes on to win 7 titles.

& why, MDogg? :eh: Video on the right lays out all the reasons why LeBron is more deserving than all of them. Tell me where he went wrong.

Fam y'all sitting out here saying Westbrook is more deserving than LeBron because he's got more points assists & rebounds...but LeBron has more points, rebounds & assists than Kawhi & you think he's behind him.

You guys can't even come to a reasonable explanation why. Either trolling (expected on here, why there's three of us posting) or you guys are so caught up in your feelings to downplay the greatness of LeBron you'll say whatever you have too.

So far I've either laid down or posted a video laying down why it's not even close & all I got back was "lol, brons a stat padder" & "that's ridiculous" lmfao. Don't become lawyers, boys.

One, Colin's and his guest aren't legit at all, never have been. Second, Kobe and Duncan blocked LeBron from so many titles, if he really was that great, he'd have won those titles DESPITE Kobe and Duncan being there. Hell, some years LeBron couldn't get out the west. He has finally put it together. In his prime, he can physically dominate MJ in his prime. But he's NOT the player MJ, Kobe, or Duncan is. He's just not.

That's a weak for you, fam, smh. "Colin & his guests aren't legit". They just talk statistical facts. Inarguable facts. By all means bring your own stats to the table if you want to dispute them, but don't just discredit facts upon facts because it doesn't work for your argument.

Fam, you realize how hypocritical you all sound? Y'all out here (well NIK anyway) giving Westbrook credit for not winning because he doesn't have help. Meanwhile you giving LeBron flack for not being the OG Boston Big 3?!?

LeBron woulda blown someone for Oladipo back in 07-08-09. 7 straight Finals. You out here talking about who is in who's league. What a joke of a forum.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2017, 08:01:24 PM »

That's a weak for you, fam, smh. "Colin & his guests aren't legit". They just talk statistical facts. Inarguable facts. By all means bring your own stats to the table if you want to dispute them, but don't just discredit facts upon facts because it doesn't work for your argument.

Fam, you realize how hypocritical you all sound? Y'all out here (well NIK anyway) giving Westbrook credit for not winning because he doesn't have help. Meanwhile you giving LeBron flack for not being the OG Boston Big 3?!?

LeBron woulda blown someone for Oladipo back in 07-08-09. 7 straight Finals. You out here talking about who is in who's league. What a joke of a forum.

the fuck u ramblin out about, oladipo is garbage. pretty much every starter on the cavs 07-09 team was better than oladipo weak ass.

and the shit u post is not statistical data, it's groupie shit.....any time u quote nick wright, u guna look funny in the light. period.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2017, 10:11:39 PM »
Na, fam. I get you don't understand because after Shaq left there was a period where Kobe has bums & just didn't know what to do with 'em. But to those Kobe teams, to those old Cav teams...Oladipo woulda been a blessing. You may not think he's good, but that's only because you don't understand the game & how the great players make other players better. Kids his age don't fall off the map at 24 years old. He don't look the same because Russ is a shitty leader. I don't know how you can watch that 4th quarter the other night & think differently. Same goes for how pitiful he makes having Sabonis, Adams & Kanter look.

See Bron will make any capable of hitting a basket outside 15 feet or capable of finishing at the rim look well beyond their physical talent. Ask those old Cavs players or tonight's group of a Williams, Frye, JR & Korver. It would be the equivalent of Kobe coming back down 26 with those Pau-year teams...but for a quarter & change...Pau, Bynum & Lamar couldn't play......which would result in Westbrook's 4th quarter the other night, but from Kobe. It's so simple. It's literally just the dudes like you left that don't see that's how game's are played.

Again, I understand. It takes time to process something we've never seen.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 02:11:00 AM »
Na, fam. I get you don't understand because after Shaq left there was a period where Kobe has bums & just didn't know what to do with 'em. But to those Kobe teams, to those old Cav teams...Oladipo woulda been a blessing. You may not think he's good, but that's only because you don't understand the game & how the great players make other players better. Kids his age don't fall off the map at 24 years old. He don't look the same because Russ is a shitty leader. I don't know how you can watch that 4th quarter the other night & think differently. Same goes for how pitiful he makes having Sabonis, Adams & Kanter look.

See Bron will make any capable of hitting a basket outside 15 feet or capable of finishing at the rim look well beyond their physical talent. Ask those old Cavs players or tonight's group of a Williams, Frye, JR & Korver. It would be the equivalent of Kobe coming back down 26 with those Pau-year teams...but for a quarter & change...Pau, Bynum & Lamar couldn't play......which would result in Westbrook's 4th quarter the other night, but from Kobe. It's so simple. It's literally just the dudes like you left that don't see that's how game's are played.

Again, I understand. It takes time to process something we've never seen.

lmao oladipo was benched last year on orlando

sabonis, kanter, and adams...that's who u expect to win playoff games? face it, westbrook is playin all alone. he sat in the third with a 12 point lead and his incompetent bench lost the lead in a minute. he's not the problem, his shitty teammates are.

and no team lebron ever played on was close to as shitty as the smush, kwame, luke lakers. u tryin way too hard.

kobe would never go down by 26 to indiana to begin with .. kobe would outscore that entire team if that's the competition he was facin in the playoffs.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 09:09:49 AM »
Rondo's injury might save the Celtic's season.