Author Topic: ANYBODY GOT THAT FUNNY ASS RAS KASS VIDEO?  (Read 2680 times)

Sccit

ANYBODY GOT THAT FUNNY ASS RAS KASS VIDEO?
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
WHERE HE WAS DISSIN GAME WITH A ROOM FULL OF DUDES......SHIT WAS PROLLY ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS VIDEOS IN RAP HISTORY, AND NO ONE CAN FIND IT.

THERES A SHORT SNIPPET ON YOUTUBE, BUT THE ENTIRE VIDEO HAS VANISHED OFF THE FACE OF THE INTERNET.

I'M TALKIN ABOUT THE VIDEO WHERE THEY WERE SPITTING BULLETS OUT THEIR MOUTH AND THEN SPELLED OUT "GAME OVER" ON THE FLOOR WIT THEM,......

SOME1'S GOTTA HAVE IT SMH

dj coma

Re: ANYBODY GOT THAT FUNNY ASS RAS KASS VIDEO?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 07:07:08 PM »
Was always a huge Ras Kass fan but I could never look at him the same after that video. It was hilarious but only because it was so cringe-worthy.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
Was always a huge Ras Kass fan but I could never look at him the same after that video. It was hilarious but only because it was so cringe-worthy.

pretty much the general consensus.....

somebody had to save it

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »
I remember that... I actually think I searched it up awhile back too and faced the same dilemma lol

"Hi Game"  :laugh:  :-[

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 10:50:46 PM »
I remember that.  Corniest shit ever, especially when it's the weak ass white guy out of everyone in the room spitting bullets out of his mouth.  Not sure how that is supposed to make someone come off hard, or even crazy.  It's not like bullets on their own are dangerous, but it's pretty gross, and maybe slightly less disgusting than putting a bunch of circulated coins in your mouth.

I still remember how Ras was all like, "You are so fucked!" but of course nothing ever happened to Game.  Sad to say but this was virtually career ending for Ras.  But honestly I forgot about this until now.  I ran into him at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport in early 2015 and never once thought about this little beef.  But I remember him being on an old ass MacBook (the ones wth the CD/DVD drives still) and with his iPhone 4/4S (or at least something that still used the 30-pin connector) plugged into it years after the 5 came out.  Granted there are more important things in life to prioritize buying, but you'd think he'd have a phone that wasn't four years old.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 11:23:49 PM »
I know somebody here saved the video.....share the wealth

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 09:32:17 AM »
wit all the people who hoard music on this website, it's hard for me to believe no one got this

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 10:06:03 AM »
But how much longer was the video and what was missing? The one up right now is less than 2 minutes but the only things I remember that are missing was the white guy spitting bullets out and maybe the couple Bloods in the room identifying themselves.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 10:18:22 AM »
But how much longer was the video and what was missing? The one up right now is less than 2 minutes but the only things I remember that are missing was the white guy spitting bullets out and maybe the couple Bloods in the room identifying themselves.

the original was 5 minutes .. funniest part was some mexican guy sayin some shit like "i'm usually a nice guy but if u fuck wit us we demons yo!! demons!!" followed by a throat slashing gesture. the blood for hire was funny too. also spelling game over wit bullets on the floor.

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
Didnt know bout this video.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 09:42:58 AM »
It was funny, in a pathetic way. Obviously no one wants to take an L in a fight, but it happens to everyone who gets into some funk, at some point.  It's a bad look regardless, but it happens, but some people don't want to just take the L and move on, and sometimes when that happens, they fail miserably.  Ras's video was one of the worst ways, since I don't think anyone bought into his fake tough guy video with all those cornballs with him.  Holding guns in YouTube videos is already kinda lame, but just playing with bullets is even weaker, unless it's an ungodly amount of ammunition, like Scrooge McDuck but with bullets instead of coins.

Dudes just need to stop making excuses for why they got knocked out.  Look at Game... I'm not saying that his response (denial) was the best way, but nobody really looked down on him, considering he's knuckled up a lot and had already been seen beating the snot bubbles out of 40 Glocc, plus Rosemo ended up getting killed anyway, regardless of whether it was related to the Game situation or not.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 05:55:04 PM »
It was funny, in a pathetic way. Obviously no one wants to take an L in a fight, but it happens to everyone who gets into some funk, at some point.  It's a bad look regardless, but it happens, but some people don't want to just take the L and move on, and sometimes when that happens, they fail miserably.  Ras's video was one of the worst ways, since I don't think anyone bought into his fake tough guy video with all those cornballs with him.  Holding guns in YouTube videos is already kinda lame, but just playing with bullets is even weaker, unless it's an ungodly amount of ammunition, like Scrooge McDuck but with bullets instead of coins.

Dudes just need to stop making excuses for why they got knocked out.  Look at Game... I'm not saying that his response (denial) was the best way, but nobody really looked down on him, considering he's knuckled up a lot and had already been seen beating the snot bubbles out of 40 Glocc, plus Rosemo ended up getting killed anyway, regardless of whether it was related to the Game situation or not.

good breakdown

game actually denied bein knocked out by rosemo tho

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 06:09:03 PM »
Short video

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »
Short video

yea that's the only footage left of it .. damn shame

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 07:21:03 AM »
Short video

yea that's the only footage left of it .. damn shame

I think what happened is for YEARS the only version online was the full and edited ones (I remember 2 versions one was shorter than the first) that was probably uploaded by someone at the party or the camera man himself. Stayed up so long no one bothered to copy it. I remember the longer version showed more of the party it was a weird vibe