Author Topic: ANYBODY GOT THAT FUNNY ASS RAS KASS VIDEO?  (Read 1570 times)

eyeball

Re: ANYBODY GOT THAT FUNNY ASS RAS KASS VIDEO?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 08:18:27 AM »
That Ras Kass video was beyond surreal, it was like a bunch of nerds who'd just got done playing Dungeons and Dragons in their mothers basement suddenly decided to get gangsta with it but rather than keep their foolishness to themselves they recorded it and shared it with the world.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 08:33:11 AM »
But it tends to be the guy who got beat up who lies, not the one who came out on top.

Look at when Game beat up Ras.  Game was relaxed when talking about it, and Ras was going all ballistic and trying to say Game's crew jumped him.  I don't doubt Game had people with him but when you're 6'2" or however tall Game is, you don't need help to beat up a 5'7" guy like Ras, at best -- like I said before, he's not a big guy, I've seen him in person.  Then Ras was saying that he didn't get dragged out because the front of his white shirt wasn't dirty (but Game said it's because Ras probably didn't see the back of his own shirt, which is what would've gotten dirty).

What made me believe Rosemo when this video came out was that he still gave Game props on how he reacted when they ran up on him, saying "I ain't gonna lie, the nigga turnt it up," and "He was talking some real high-powered shit -- real street nigga."  If they were gonna lie about the whole situation then they would have painted a worse picture, like saying he ran or something.  That and seeing the video of him beating the bejesus out of Boskoe.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 10:36:33 AM »
What made me believe Rosemo when this video came out was that he still gave Game props on how he reacted when they ran up on him, saying "I ain't gonna lie, the nigga turnt it up," and "He was talking some real high-powered shit -- real street nigga."  If they were gonna lie about the whole situation then they would have painted a worse picture, like saying he ran or something.  That and seeing the video of him beating the bejesus out of Boskoe.

the thing about great liars and attention whores, they embellish detail to make a story sound believable so they appear to be credible, him and Ice Burgundy probably huddled up and rehearsed exactly what they were going to say before the camera was rolling lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2017, 05:17:19 PM »
We're not talking about Ivy League educated Pulitzer Prize winning writers. These guys aren't that creative, and they never are.  We could always sniff out Suge's lies, Daz's lies, etc.  Ice and Rosemo aren't any different.

Game's denial made me think it was true.  He said what he was expected to say, but it was all in his body language.  No eye rolls, no look of disgust, no laugh, no nothing.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2017, 07:05:29 PM »
We're not talking about Ivy League educated Pulitzer Prize winning writers. These guys aren't that creative, and they never are.  We could always sniff out Suge's lies, Daz's lies, etc.  Ice and Rosemo aren't any different.

Game's denial made me think it was true.  He said what he was expected to say, but it was all in his body language.  No eye rolls, no look of disgust, no laugh, no nothing.

money