Author Topic: If you don't have any haters...  (Read 4104 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: If you don't have any haters...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 01:08:15 PM »
Lol u really vegan? This is bringing back memories. When i had photos of your mom on my account was funny at the time but pretty fucked up in retrospect haha

lol naah but i don’t eat meat the way sikotic do.....

welcome back tho muhfukka .. i thought somethin mighta happened to u out in salinas, glad u doin well.

that shit was definitely outa pocket, but we were all pretty dumb as children, so no hard feelings.

Forgive and forget that’s peace but also remember it was your boy Infinite who always had your back back in the day when others didn’t rekognize
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 01:10:25 PM »
Lol u really vegan? This is bringing back memories. When i had photos of your mom on my account was funny at the time but pretty fucked up in retrospect haha

We always beefed but it’s still good to see you back around. Pz

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2019, 03:10:20 PM »
I’ve been living in watsonville for years. Still a lot of norte shit but not a full gang war like salinas. I have had a bunch of shit happen tho. Few injuries including a really bad one that almost left me crippled and a near death experience. Got really into coke for a cpl years too but i was making pretty good money so i never completely fell off. U still involved with the weed biz at all?

nice .. the easiest way to make a shot is pushin the ball up after a rebound

yea, i’m actually workin on obtaining some licensing right now. once that goes thru, its on n crackin.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 03:13:12 PM »

welcome back tho muhfukka .. i thought somethin mighta happened to u out in salinas, glad u doin well.

that shit was definitely outa pocket, but we were all pretty dumb as children, so no hard feelings.

Forgive and forget that’s peace but also remember it was your boy Infinite who always had your back back in the day when others didn’t rekognize

u definitely held me down bro.. the only glitch on your resume is your 2013-2014 beef wit me, which was rooted in insecurity. but we all have blunders, so i ain’t mad at ya.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 10:45:10 AM »

u definitely held me down bro.. the only glitch on your resume is your 2013-2014 beef wit me, which was rooted in insecurity. but we all have blunders, so i ain’t mad at ya.

huh??

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2019, 10:53:46 AM »

huh??

u don’t remember the infamous beef when he came to LA and got mad that he felt like LAMB was treating him like cheddar bob?

come to think, i believe u mighta been away from the forum at the time

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »
Man i wish this shit was poppin like the old days. I know there’s a billion internet forums out there but i feel like some crazy shit went down on here over the years

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 07:46:24 PM »
Also does anyone have the LIGHTS album art someone made? I still have it on an old laptop but the backlight is dead. Shit was hilarious

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2019, 11:13:28 PM »
Also does anyone have the LIGHTS album art someone made? I still have it on an old laptop but the backlight is dead. Shit was hilarious

damn i remember someone reposted like a year or 2 ago but i didn’t save it

definitely wana see that.. if some1 posts that again i’m framing it n puttin it on my entrance wall

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 06:01:46 AM »

huh??

u don’t remember the infamous beef when he came to LA and got mad that he felt like LAMB was treating him like cheddar bob?

Roccy was going all prima donna on me cause he felt his status in the rap game had hit a certain level or something, not to mention the previous trip Lights and Roccy were beefin so all their negative energy was focused on each other and it seemed Roccy was tryin to one up or somethin—then I’d been fuckin pissed for some time some mutherfuckaz had been prank calling me for a few years so I brought it up and the response revealed they were in on it or knew about it and shit and then Sccit or none of them was really around for a day or so so I was just out there by myself even though they had invited me...

Anyway I had shit to do back home so I wasn’t gonna be just bummin around L.A. for too long if I wasn’t gonna be chillin like I used to when I was out there so I up and left.  So since they’d kind of treated me as an outsider to their crew I started getting in the local battle scene back in KC so I felt like if I ain’t a part of their crew why not use it as fuel and battle those dudes so we beefed for a couple years

That’s my version of the story, I know they have another and everyone’s entitled to their own opinion (not that anyone gives a fucc) but it’s all past tense but then again I’m a type a nicca who lives in the past but big picture speaking Sccit a cool mufucka overall and he a real dude so I still take him as a homie

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Emilesog

• Lil Geezy
If you dont have any haters
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2019, 10:01:44 AM »
This is the 1st episode of Arrow I have watched where I was bored by everything that was going on. The only saving grace in the episode was Sin and it was also nice to see Deathstroke.

Caliluv213

Re: If you have any haters..
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2019, 01:38:27 PM »

huh??

Sccif a mufucka overall so I still take him as a homie

In, U doo kno Sccif iz a homosaxiphone? Diz fagot begged ta succ a baccas dicc n LA Counti. He waz rejected W/ extreme violance.