Author Topic: 2Pac Officially Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame by Snoop Dogg  (Read 3004 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: 2Pac Officially Inducted Into Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame by Snoop Dogg
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:12:13 AM »
Not bad. Looks like they really put a lot of effort into this.

Hard to believe some people thought that Pac's family should have been the ones honoring him.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:20:07 AM »
They should have got a huge choir compromised of young ghetto niglets to perform Hit Em Up because Pac was for the kids. And riding on his enemies.

Instead we got TI looking like he'd escaped from the gimps basement and stole his dads shoes on the way out.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 08:41:16 AM »
Snoop, Treach, YG, TI and Alicia Keys... I can't complain too much.  It could have been EDI, Noble and Kastro up there instead.  Personally I wouldn't have minded if they picked someone else other than TI but I'm not that against this.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »
I thought it was well done, considering the politically-correct world we now live in. They played Pac's friendlier music, did some nice renditions. Snoop's speech was great. Snoop's celebrity was good for the occasion - having someone introduce pac, who currently has no significance to the culture, would have been a bad mistake. Snoop came correct.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 11:24:12 PM »
finally!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ