Author Topic: DJ Quik & Problem - Rosecrans (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 12678 times)

DJSpin

Re: DJ Quik & Problem - Rosecrans (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2017, 06:36:08 PM »
Change things could've been dope.

doggfather

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2017, 05:22:09 AM »
Still no info bout cd copy?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »
Still no info bout cd copy?!

most likely won't be one

DJSpin

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

milkyway09

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2018, 12:58:56 AM »
Move Something just got featured on some tv show So You Think You Can Dance. Unfortunately hard copies never came out, and Diamond Lane confirmed last year that the album was a digital exclusive. I only hope that they’ll change their mind and put it on CD one day. I’d buy a physical copy, the album was dope!

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2018, 03:24:38 AM »
Move Something just got featured on some tv show So You Think You Can Dance. Unfortunately hard copies never came out, and Diamond Lane confirmed last year that the album was a digital exclusive. I only hope that they’ll change their mind and put it on CD one day. I’d buy a physical copy, the album was dope!

it’s funny because the ep had a hard copy release but not the full album .. if anything, shoulda been the other way around

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

DJSpin

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2018, 06:03:46 PM »
Epic fail no hard copies. Someone bootleg it

milkyway09

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2018, 10:15:09 PM »
Who exactly has the rights to the album to press CDs? Is Diamond Lane still active? Anybody know if Quik or Problem could make the call? I see several recent requests for hard copies on Quiks Instagram

dnjp4life

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2018, 08:58:42 AM »
Well they obviously only planned for it to be an EP only, hence why they released it that way, and then threw out the extra tracks for download.  It wouldn't make sense to release the full album and then the EP as a digital only release since everyone would already have those tracks anyway.
I still haven't got round to grabbing the extra tracks yet as I was holding out on a physical release, who knows, it could get pressed up if enough people demand it.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2018, 11:56:10 AM »
Well they obviously only planned for it to be an EP only, hence why they released it that way, and then threw out the extra tracks for download.  It wouldn't make sense to release the full album and then the EP as a digital only release since everyone would already have those tracks anyway.
I still haven't got round to grabbing the extra tracks yet as I was holding out on a physical release, who knows, it could get pressed up if enough people demand it.

You're missing out, check this song, probably the best of the extra tracks:

DJSpin

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2018, 06:02:45 PM »
That, and this.  Shame AMG didn’t get to rip a verse though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LViW8RGptDA

milkyway09

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2018, 01:30:55 PM »
Yeah no doubt! Someone who knows Quik hit him up please and ask for hard copies, at least a limited release. I’m sure that there’s plenty of fans who would buy it, and word can be spread on here. Quik is probably the one who can do it because Diamond Lane and Problem haven’t been active lately on Facebook. If we can get cassette tape versions of Stay Dangerous and Victory Lap, surely we can get a CD of Rosecrans LP!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:46:53 PM by milkyway09 »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2018, 06:11:46 PM »
I ended up finding the EP for $5 which was the most I was willing to pay for that hard copy lol still wish I had the other joints on CD too cuz some were even better than what was initially on the EP

milkyway09

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2018, 04:57:21 PM »
Can anyone get in touch with Problem? It looks like Diamon Lane isn’t even active right now, the links to their website isn’t working. Tell him they should link up that Rosecrans LP with someone else if Diamond Lane is done for the hard copies that I’m guessing are too late to hope for. Still I’d buy that shit for even a limited edition raised price.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2018, 05:23:05 PM »
Quik aka Gangsta of love

You all forgot Quik and MC Eiht were beffin heavily ( Check it out on youtube)

So I'm intrested in your thoughts about Eiht sung