Author Topic: Bananas is back and wants to know what really good.  (Read 2526 times)

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Bananas is back and wants to know what really good.
« on: April 26, 2017, 05:00:05 PM »
What's he deal carnals, what's going on here besides some new layout.
I've been here for a long time building bridges and burning them with longtime dubcc vets, and am over that now. Hell I'll buy anyone a round of Hennessy next time they in the Bay.

Tell me what else is really really good dubcc (fuck the new name), keep your favorite Uncle posted.

Oh yeah and today is a day off. I'll be stimulating free flow ideas for business deals.
https://vid.me/Xy6W

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Bananas is back and wants to know what really good.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:33:11 PM »
what it do, bananas 8)

whats them pills u got up in that video? Xanax??

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:37:21 PM »
what else is really really good dubcc (fuck the new name)

new name? its still dubcc all day JB!

thats why its dubcnn/connect not dubcnn/forum, i didn't want people to forget the dub its its OWN entity.. we started this shit!

J. B A N A N A S

• Bananas
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 07:43:24 PM »
thats why its dubcnn/connect not dubcnn/forum, i didn't want people to forget the dub its its OWN entity.. we started this shit!

You right pimp. It's an institution for anyone involved in rap forums.

Yep. Dissolved in a Mexican Sprite had an afternoon at the office on cruise control.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 08:43:55 PM »

You right pimp. It's an institution for anyone involved in rap forums.

Yep. Dissolved in a Mexican Sprite had an afternoon at the office on cruise control.

i can't stop eating n smokin off them bitches..2mg would just put me to bed, duno how u do it at work

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 10:39:43 AM »

gogs2

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 01:09:24 PM »
Be careful or.............

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 09:41:34 AM »
What's goodie two shoes?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 03:03:39 PM »
^^^What up Bundy?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 06:10:08 PM »
^^^What up Bundy?

i see they unbushed u on the coli

:cheers:

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 05:05:48 PM »
 8)

I haven't used that smilie in like a decade.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 07:25:37 PM »
^^^What up Bundy?

Nevermind

Yeah it only lasted a little while. Lot of agents on tha site.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »
^^^What up Bundy?

Nevermind

Yeah it only lasted a little while. Lot of agents on tha site.

LMAO

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jack-trippa-3z-company-ho-trump-supporter-says-michelle-obama-is-a-transvestite-anti-kaepernick.597734/

U CRAZY FOR SAYIN THAT SHIT ON THERE THO....LIKE U DIDNT KNOW OF THE OVERLY PARANOID ANTI-WHITE AGENDA ON THERE?

BARNETT AND MIAMI316, EH......SMH

TRY BOXDEN, IT'S LIKE THE COLI WITOUT ALL THE RACISM.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 05:59:15 PM »
Yeah I check BX. Wish it had more activity.

Coli is a joke, most accounts are sock puppets. It was good back in Ď12-13 ish. But nearly every good poster was banned. Now you canít say ANYTHING against the mainstream narrative or they will ban you.

Itís nothing more than a honey pot for data mining.

Itís funny, anytime I mentioned Michelle being a tranny Iíd get so many negs and pmís. Mods in higher learning are all agents. Iíd really fuck with their heads...saying shit like God is always watching them, is it hard to sleep at night etc. Then theyíd follow me around everywhere and beg to get me banned, which the faggot tranny mods would happily do.

I think Iím unbushed again, letís see how long I last.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 06:48:49 PM »

Coli is a joke, most accounts are sock puppets. It was good back in Ď12-13 ish. But nearly every good poster was banned. Now you canít say ANYTHING against the mainstream narrative or they will ban you.

Itís funny, anytime I mentioned Michelle being a tranny Iíd get so many negs and pmís. Mods in higher learning are all agents. Iíd really fuck with their heads...saying shit like God is always watching them, is it hard to sleep at night etc. Then theyíd follow me around everywhere and beg to get me banned, which the faggot tranny mods would happily do.

bx is actually more active than coli .. just too many sections

good ish on bein unbushed tho .. just lay low on anything that doesnít sound 100% militant approved and youíll be good lol

Your favorite posters favorite poster

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 02:24:34 PM »

You need to be on medication

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 02:44:49 PM »

how do you feel about the fact that calling some1 white is considered a diss on the coli?

bein a jew, iím already used to my race/religion bein used against me online... but iím sure makin the transition from here to the coli musta been an eye opener for you.

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2018, 07:36:15 AM »

how do you feel about the fact that calling some1 white is considered a diss on the coli?

bein a jew, iím already used to my race/religion bein used against me online... but iím sure makin the transition from here to the coli musta been an eye opener for you.
It don't really bother me.  I've been part of that community since 2001 on SOHH.  That said the community isn't as good as it used to be but there are still sections there that are really good. 

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2018, 12:04:42 PM »

It don't really bother me.  I've been part of that community since 2001 on SOHH.  That said the community isn't as good as it used to be but there are still sections there that are really good.

i honestly think boxden is better for white people lol, that site is way more tolerant of all races and creeds.

but itís def interesting to see the extreme levels of racism against non-blacks on the coli tho.

growing up around black folks in cali, i gota say that forum is a poor representation of the black community. probably a bunch of white boys on there pretending to be black tbh.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 11:44:31 AM »

Says the guy with a gif of a Dad fucking his daughter.

Which statement of mine made you say that? That Michelle Obama is a tranny or that the Coli is infested with agents? Both are true. Sorry if that bothers/frightens you.

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 05:10:13 PM »

Which statement of mine made you say that? That Michelle Obama is a tranny or that the Coli is infested with agents? Both are true. Sorry if that bothers/frightens you.

I don't feel scared or frightened just feel bad for you, You need to be on medication

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »

I don't feel scared or frightened just feel bad for you, You need to be on medication

Since apparently youíre an expert on pharmakeia (go ahead and look up that word, maybe you can learn something today), what would you recommend? And do you have first hand experience with it?

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:24:08 PM by Jack Trippa 3z company ho »

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 11:49:29 AM »

I don't have first-hand knowledge of witchcraft but I do have first hand experience with EDP'S and you're an EDP
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:12:29 AM by Sccit »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 10:03:28 PM »

I don't have first-hand knowledge of witchcraft but I do have first hand experience with EDP'S and you're an EDP

Yes you do. Youíre brainwashed into thinking witchcraft cures your problems. You probably unknowingly participate in a lot of demonic activity.

Anyway, whatís EDP? I googled it but didnít find anything.