Author Topic: Bananas is back and wants to know what really good.  (Read 4593 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Bananas is back and wants to know what really good.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 10:12:10 AM »
And why is that too far? That’s what I’m saying, y’all are scared to really look at these things so all that happens is attacks...”you need medication” “you’re going to far” etc. I totally understand that reaction, it’s a defense mechanism.

Now, there is so much proof of flat earth it’s almost overwhelming. Literally hundreds of proofs. There is absolutely zero proof of a ball earth. If you wanna discuss this further I’d be happy to.

As for Michelle Obama...I mean you can see her dong flinging around while she’s dancing on an Ellen episode, Joan Rivers said she was a tranny and that everybody knows it (she died shortly after), she has all the traditional male proportions, Obama is a known homo and deep state asset, etc.

But I’ll admit the Michelle is speculation based on a lot of evidence but not necessarily proof. Flat earth has tons of proof, round earth has none outside of CGI pictures from NASA and testimony of Freemason astronauts aka liars. That’s all they have.

Ever heard of August Picard? He was the first man in space, on a vessel he built himself. (Captain Picard on Star Trek next generation was named after him). He stated that the earth look like a flat disc with upturned edges. Just google/YouTube him. Again there’s 100’s of scientific proofs though, al of which can be found with just a little research time.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 12:41:49 PM »
And why is that too far? That’s what I’m saying, y’all are scared to really look at these things so all that happens is attacks...”you need medication” “you’re going to far” etc. I totally understand that reaction, it’s a defense mechanism.

Now, there is so much proof of flat earth it’s almost overwhelming. Literally hundreds of proofs. There is absolutely zero proof of a ball earth. If you wanna discuss this further I’d be happy to.

As for Michelle Obama...I mean you can see her dong flinging around while she’s dancing on an Ellen episode, Joan Rivers said she was a tranny and that everybody knows it (she died shortly after), she has all the traditional male proportions, Obama is a known homo and deep state asset, etc.

But I’ll admit the Michelle is speculation based on a lot of evidence but not necessarily proof. Flat earth has tons of proof, round earth has none outside of CGI pictures from NASA and testimony of Freemason astronauts aka liars. That’s all they have.

Ever heard of August Picard? He was the first man in space, on a vessel he built himself. (Captain Picard on Star Trek next generation was named after him). He stated that the earth look like a flat disc with upturned edges. Just google/YouTube him. Again there’s 100’s of scientific proofs though, al of which can be found with just a little research time.

i duno, i really wanted to believe the flat earth theory when it first gained steem but i’ve read so much that really makes it seem impossible

as for michelle, i believe definitive proof of her bein a man woulda surfaced by now if it were true

the way i operate is under the idea that “only God knows” most of the time .. if there’s no absolute proof one way or the other then i don’t act like i know

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2018, 08:01:43 AM »

He went 10 miles up, that's not space you fucking idiot.  Michelle Obama being a tranny, Obama a known homo... You're a paranoid schizophrenic who probably thinks Alex Jones is fucking gospel.  I'm a sheep, well here's some fucking truth for you, you looking like a fucking fool with your tin foil hat on.  You don't even know the term EDP, yeah you're fucking woke

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 11:56:21 AM »

He went 10 miles up, that's not space you fucking idiot.  Michelle Obama being a tranny, Obama a known homo... You're a paranoid schizophrenic who probably thinks Alex Jones is fucking gospel.  I'm a sheep, well here's some fucking truth for you, you looking like a fucking fool with your tin foil hat on.  You don't even know the term EDP, yeah you're fucking woke

What did he say about the shape of earth smart guy?

Now I’m a paranoid schizophrenic, and I have EPD. This is textbook gaslighting. Very basic tactics.

Why are you referencing Alex Jones? I’ve never once mentioned him. Oh that’s right, that’s who the mainstream talks about so you actually know who he is. And anyone who doesn’t blindly and retardedly believe the establishment MUST be that way because of Alex Jones! Anyone who thinks different MUST worship Alex Jones.

Alex Jones works for Stratfor in Austin. Do you know what Stratfor is? He is controlled opposition. He used to be Bill Hicks the comedian! How’s that for some paranoid schizophrenia?

I literally have thousands of hours researching things that you’ve never heard of. It doesn’t make me special at all, but your comments reveal how ignorant you really are, and how much of a sheep you are.

You’re the one that started with me in this thread. Probably should have kept your mouth shout, now you’re verifying how stupid you are.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 07:42:43 AM »

Now I’m a paranoid schizophrenic, and I have EPD. This is textbook gaslighting. Very basic tactics.

Why are you referencing Alex Jones? I’ve never once mentioned him. Oh that’s right, that’s who the mainstream talks about so you actually know who he is. And anyone who doesn’t blindly and retardedly believe the establishment MUST be that way because of Alex Jones! Anyone who thinks different MUST worship Alex Jones.

Alex Jones works for Stratfor in Austin. Do you know what Stratfor is? He is controlled opposition. He used to be Bill Hicks the comedian! How’s that for some paranoid schizophrenia?

I literally have thousands of hours researching things that you’ve never heard of. It doesn’t make me special at all, but your comments reveal how ignorant you really are, and how much of a sheep you are.

You’re the one that started with me in this thread. Probably should have kept your mouth shout, now you’re verifying how stupid you are.

Lmfao bill Hicks is Alex Jones, you keep one upping the stupid.  You are a fucking moron

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 09:05:09 AM »

Lmfao bill Hicks is Alex Jones, you keep one upping the stupid.  You are a fucking moron

You’re predictable, easily manipulated. I threw in the Alex Jones/Bill Hicks part (straw man) to see if you’d go after that and completely ignore everything else. You did it just like I knew you would. Your cognitive dissonance is so strong, you can’t even discuss the other things I said in that post.

So what did Picard say the shape of the earth was, fuckboy?

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 08:43:45 PM »
The Ultra idiot fuckboy