Author Topic: MC Eiht - Which Way Iz West (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 25361 times)

midwestryder

MC Eiht Which way iz west drops June 30 not June 9.
 ITunes pre-order is up https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/which-way-iz-west/id1239598942

Blood$

I wouldn't count on it, the date will probably be changed again / maybe not come out in the end lol

midwestryder

I wouldn't count on it, the date will probably be changed again / maybe not come out in the end lol
nope it is definitely coming out . when ITunes pre-order gets put up it means it is coming out .  I'm going to see MC eiht and spice 1 in concert tonight .   

woof

Compton Zoo (Produced by DJ Premier)

https://soundcloud.com/dj_premier/mc-eiht-compton-zoo

Blood$

nope it is definitely coming out . when ITunes pre-order gets put up it means it is coming out .  I'm going to see MC eiht and spice 1 in concert tonight .   

not true, there's been a few albums that were up for pre-order on iTunes and Amazon in the past and they got pulled at last minute

midwestryder

not true, there's been a few albums that were up for pre-order on iTunes and Amazon in the past and they got pulled at last minute
that had full tracklist up on ITunes?  like who ?

B.A.

Compton Zoo (Produced by DJ Premier)

https://soundcloud.com/dj_premier/mc-eiht-compton-zoo

Compton Zoo is tight too. So far, fom what I've heard, it sounds like it's gonna be a solid album. It's on amazon too with a full track listing and pre-order.

https://www.amazon.com/Which-Way-Iz-West-Explicit/dp/B0728H1P93/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496500240&sr=8-1&keywords=mc+eiht+which+way

All I know is they better put out hard copies, I don't buy mp3 albums unless it's something I absolutely have to get and there's no other way to get it.

I'm going to see MC eiht and spice 1 in concert tonight .   

How was that concert homie? I've never seen either one of them live, it would be dope as fuck to see them. Did Eiht mention anything about hard copies? LOL ;D
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

midwestryder

How was that concert homie? I've never seen either one of them live, it would be dope as fuck to see them. Did Eiht mention anything about hard copies? LOL ;D
it was dope as fuck .  Eiht started it out and did his classics .  Then Spice 1 came on and killed it .     No Eiht did not even talk about the album .
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:11:05 PM by midwestryder »

Blood$

it was dope as fuck .  Eiht started it out and did his classics .  Then Spice 1 came on and killed it .     No Eiht did not even talk about the album .

how many people showed up?

midwestryder

how many people showed up?
The club was packed to the wall

WestWestYA

Not feeling a single song so far everything sounds like his material from 2012/2013 which was dope for Keep It Hood for his EP. But now i expected something a little different especially with premier. Also premier is just doing simple ass cheesy stratches for eiht like he can't wait till his done with the project but hopefully im wrong when the shit drops.

2Relevant

Not feeling a single song so far everything sounds like his material from 2012/2013 which was dope for Keep It Hood for his EP. But now i expected something a little different especially with premier. Also premier is just doing simple ass cheesy stratches for eiht like he can't wait till his done with the project but hopefully im wrong when the shit drops.

premier isnt putting effort for a album that isnt gonna sell shit  :D

midwestryder

premier puts the same effort towards every album and real hip hop does not sell .  so Premier does not care about that shit

2Relevant

premier puts the same effort towards every album and real hip hop does not sell .  so Premier does not care about that shit

8 isn't hiphop hes a broke one hit wonder old fart that does gangsta rap that no one even heard of
you can say his name and everyone will say who? 8) i cant even call him washed up cause he was never any good lol
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 05:20:16 PM by Belt »

ILoveQSeven

<a href="https://instagram.fhen2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/18947473_277289712734518_4860468760642846720_n.jpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://instagram.fhen2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/18947473_277289712734518_4860468760642846720_n.jpg</a>

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder