Author Topic: Stay Tuned..DJ Quik and Suga Free will send you to "Planet Capricorn"  (Read 2869 times)

Matty

omg that MJ remix 8) 8) 8) we need this is better quality, like yesterday!!! :laugh:

and now we know (in case you didn't) who should have been trusted with remixing MJ's posthumous releases. quik would have knocked it out the park vs that timbaland crap we got on the last one.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 06:23:22 AM by Matty »

Chef_YRD

omg that MJ remix 8) 8) 8) we need this is better quality, like yesterday!!! :laugh:

and now we know (in case you didn't) who should have been trusted with remixing MJ's posthumous releases. quik would have knocked it out the park vs that timbaland crap we got on the last one.

Is there anyway you could tell me the time plays at or atleast where it's towards ?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Matty

Is there anyway you could tell me the time plays at or atleast where it's towards ?

skip to 1 hour 20.

Chef_YRD

skip to 1 hour 20.

You're the man 🙏🏼
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

Dude that MJ remix is incredible 😳😳😳

soopa-man

Coo show and great listen, I'll look out for that artist eighty8 or whatever the track was knocking, it's an up to date sound that is popular right now, but on some Quik shit, and damn Quik has some cards up sleeve the MJ track was smooth ... dope listen props!!

teletomble

what happened to Bitch Better Have My Money with Hi-C? didn't Quik say he did a video for it?

Fonky Fresh

Re: Stay Tuned..DJ Quik and Suga Free will send you to "Planet Capricorn"
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 01:29:27 PM »
is there a release date for this new, long awaited album ?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

dnjp4life

Re: Stay Tuned..DJ Quik and Suga Free will send you to "Planet Capricorn"
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 02:03:35 PM »
is there a release date for this new, long awaited album ?

Quik's last few projects have dropped at the top of the year, so maybe early 2018?  Or preferably, tomorrow  :D