Author Topic: MC Eiht ft. WC & Dj Premier "Represent Like This" Official Video  (Read 1807 times)

mrkmaidog

Here it is yall. Diggin this track. RIP Crazy Toones. Album next month!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Soopahigh

doggfather

Re: MC Eiht ft. WC & Dj Premier "Represent Like This" Official Video
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 11:39:24 PM »
LOL i can see this. aint available in my country.

shame, i am the only fan left...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 09:06:48 PM »
this is that pre-summer heat!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 02:54:37 AM »
Honest question and I promise I'm not being condescending does anyone else get sad listening to or watching some of these legends make music today? The landscape of hip hop has changed so much that watching them cling on to the sound of yesteryear breaks my heart man...It's not about relevancy as much as it's evolving as artists...on the west outside of a few everyone sounds like they're in a time capsule...that being said I still enjoy this ✊🏼
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 05:34:08 AM »
Honest question and I promise I'm not being condescending does anyone else get sad listening to or watching some of these legends make music today? The landscape of hip hop has changed so much that watching them cling on to the sound of yesteryear breaks my heart man...It's not about relevancy as much as it's evolving as artists...on the west outside of a few everyone sounds like they're in a time capsule...that being said I still enjoy this ✊🏼

i see your point!

too listen, like their music have to some nostalgis vibe.

without that, well, most of em just old, not classic.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

jman91331

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 08:06:24 AM »
But that's the thing, it's only in hip hop where we get this old/young thing. If Eart Wind and Fire or somebody made an album right now, my momma is going to buy it. She's not going to complain about them not sounding like Trey Songz, she's gonna appreciate it for them. That's the same I feel with rap, I'm not gonna buy a new say Jadakiss or MC Ren for example to expect them to sound like this drug, mumble rap stuff that's going on. I'm gonna buy them for what they bring to the game. Rap is really too young of a genre to consider anybody old if you really think about it.

dameons

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 06:20:05 PM »
Dont feel sorry for em bruh..Cats like Eiht and W.C will never have to work a 9 to 5 ...They will always be comfortable -enough off of their catalogues..
LOVING this track.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »

What should they be doing? Trap/drill beats? Maybe some chance the rapper features?

Good music is timeless bro, I'm glad they're doing music that's true to them.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 05:18:15 PM »
My comment wasnt so much a complaint about them but an unfortunate reflection on the current state of hip-hop...even with that being said you have to admit a lack of evolution artistcly...someone like dj quik or e-40 have stayed true to their sound while making it sound fresh and new without for the most part selling out or changing up...like I said this is still quality to me just a constant reminder of where music is now in contrast
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"