Author Topic: Funk Flex shits on 2Pac: "Pac panicked and shot himself at Quad studios"  (Read 5476 times)

2Relevant

it 100% won't happen but I would love for Flex to try calling C-Bo out LOL

who knows c-bo tbh lol

Blood$

who knows c-bo tbh lol

Flex definitely does

DeeezNuuuts83

who knows c-bo tbh lol
But that's not relevant. C-Bo isn't trying to win some poll, he probably wants to get at Flex.

Sccit

who knows c-bo tbh lol
But that's not relevant. C-Bo isn't trying to win some poll, he probably wants to get at Flex.

the relavant one

2Relevant

who knows c-bo tbh lol

Flex definitely does

im sure hes heard of him but i doubt he even heard a solo c bo track

Okka

Were Flex and Biggie good friends? I can understand that he's still mourning if they were, you can see he's hurt in that video, he thinks that Biggie was killed because of Pac (i don't know if that's true though) but i don't think he shouldn't be dissin' Pac all the time. Not too long ago he was dissin' him at some concert.

2Relevant

Were Flex and Biggie good friends? I can understand that he's still mourning if they were, you can see he's hurt in that video, he thinks that Biggie was killed because of Pac (i don't know if that's true though) but i don't think he shouldn't be dissin' Pac all the time. Not too long ago he was dissin' him at some concert.

flex only cares cause biggie was from the east like most of you on this forum only care bout accent westcoast music

Blood$

they were cool but not best buddies like that, Biggie was down with Mr. Cee though who Flex was also close to (and probably fucking)