Author Topic: Dom Kennedy- word around town  (Read 919 times)

Chef_YRD

Dom Kennedy- word around town
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:56:15 PM »
What's your opinion on this ? I'm so perplexed by the changes he's made as an artist...nothing he makes anymore is that appealing to me

"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Mr. Theo

Re: Dom Kennedy- word around town
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 06:46:45 AM »
What's your opinion on this ? I'm so perplexed by the changes he's made as an artist...nothing he makes anymore is that appealing to me

that Half a Mill projectswith Hit Boy are 100x better than this

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Mr. Theo

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 06:47:06 AM »

that Half a Mill projects with Hit Boy are 100x better than this

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chef_YRD

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 01:53:41 PM »

that Half a Mill projectswith Hit Boy are 100x better than this

What did you think of his album?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

love33

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 06:33:54 PM »
FILLER MATERIAL -- What happened to the enthusiasm he rapped with before?!