Author Topic: Troy Ave - Press Spray (Joe Budden, Mysonne, Young Lito diss)  (Read 3399 times)

2Relevant

Re: Troy Ave - Press Spray (Joe Budden, Mysonne, Young Lito diss)
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 11:36:40 AM »
troy 15 mins are way up

lol how do you figure? he's been more relevant than ever with the case pending + all the beef he's currently in, plus making some of his best music with his back against the wall

its simple my friend hes relevant because of the case his music on the other is boring and garbage ny rap is in the worst shape ever trust me again when i type this

hes not going anywhere

NY rap is the best it's been since the early 2000s

hell no it hasn't be relevant since the early 00s ny lost its sound

lol that could not be any further from truth but please elaborate, if you're able to

There's barely anyone out of NY that's poppin now and isn't garbage

wrong again

Troy Ave
Dave East
Don Q
Casanova
Joey Bada$$
Al Doe
Corey Finesse
Young M.A. (she's decent and can actually spit, not a big fan personally but she's 'popping')

Uncle Murda has been around but he's still doing his thing making noise, Juelz Santana has been dropping heat this year... The LOX, Prodigy, and Raekwon's last projects were dope and they're still going, Kool G Rap and AZ are coming out with albums soon plus Nas allegedly

but yeah NY isn't relevant I guess  :laugh:

nice list but most are unknowns to the general public other then joey Bada$$ and thats sad ny used to have many top artist as far as star power and skills

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 12:11:04 PM »
troy 15 mins are way up

lol how do you figure? he's been more relevant than ever with the case pending + all the beef he's currently in, plus making some of his best music with his back against the wall

its simple my friend hes relevant because of the case his music on the other is boring and garbage ny rap is in the worst shape ever trust me again when i type this

hes not going anywhere

NY rap is the best it's been since the early 2000s

hell no it hasn't be relevant since the early 00s ny lost its sound

lol that could not be any further from truth but please elaborate, if you're able to

wrong again

Troy Ave
Dave East
Don Q
Casanova
Joey Bada$$
Al Doe
Corey Finesse
Young M.A. (she's decent and can actually spit, not a big fan personally but she's 'popping')

Uncle Murda has been around but he's still doing his thing making noise, Juelz Santana has been dropping heat this year... The LOX, Prodigy, and Raekwon's last projects were dope and they're still going, Kool G Rap and AZ are coming out with albums soon plus Nas allegedly

nice list but most are unknowns to the general public other then joey Bada$$ and thats sad ny used to have many top artist as far as star power and skills

Dave East is getting notoriety by being under Nas, Young M.A. had one of the biggest anthems of 2016, and Casanova is on Chris Brown's tour so his name is ringing state to state too by hitting all those stages in front of 10,000s+ of people

I also forgot Conway and Westside Gunn on that list, dudes are signed to Shady now so they will probably catch a nice buzz in the near future if Em handles them correct

SuperSpider

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 12:23:23 PM »

wrong again

Troy Ave
Dave East
Don Q
Casanova
Joey Bada$$
Al Doe
Corey Finesse

I was clearly referring to new talent not fucking legends like LOX and Nas and G and so on. Murda and Juelz have also been around for years, they don't count. As for the rest of your list  Troy Ave and Q are nothing special whatsoever. Young MA is boring. Dave East and Joey are dope, but that's just two people. Never even heard of the rest so you can imagine how ''poppin'' they are. There's hardly a lane being carved.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 05:27:04 PM »

wrong again

Troy Ave
Dave East
Don Q
Casanova
Joey Bada$$
Al Doe
Corey Finesse

I was clearly referring to new talent not fucking legends like LOX and Nas and G and so on. Murda and Juelz have also been around for years, they don't count. As for the rest of your list  Troy Ave and Q are nothing special whatsoever. Young MA is boring. Dave East and Joey are dope, but that's just two people. Never even heard of the rest so you can imagine how ''poppin'' they are. There's hardly a lane being carved.

Don Q is really dope, you're sleeping on him if you fuck with Dave and Joey but maybe you're just not partial to the production he chooses... Corner Stories is one of the best tapes this year so far

who cares about 'popping' though my point is simply that NYC is sounding good musically at the moment, from both the old and the new rappers

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2017, 09:39:12 AM »
Troy Ave killed it. Joe Budddens can respond all he wants but Troy "Mysonned" his ass  8)

EDIT: Mysonne track was boring as fuck. I should have known, it was cham click who posted it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:47:22 AM by G.O.D. Pt. III »

SuperSpider

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
Troy Ave killed it. Joe Budddens can respond all he wants but Troy "Mysonned" his ass  8)

EDIT: Mysonne track was boring as fuck. I should have known, it was cham click who posted it.

The whole Troy track is about calling others a faggot and rapping about sucking dicks and everyone goes "Troy killed this". What?!?

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2017, 05:00:29 PM »

The whole Troy track is about calling others a faggot and rapping about sucking dicks and everyone goes "Troy killed this". What?!?

you clearly just can't admit when your favorite rappers get sonned lol

SuperSpider

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 05:52:11 PM »

I am not a fan of either of these people (Troy Ave or the three guys he dissed), so I am pretty impartial in this. I just call wack when I hear wack

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 09:05:38 PM »

I am not a fan of either of these people (Troy Ave or the three guys he dissed), so I am pretty impartial in this. I just call wack when I hear wack

you can have your opinion on how it may sound musically but at the end of the day Troy bodied all of these dudes from a factual standpoint alone

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 06:25:40 PM »
Troy Ave is one of those rare new NY dudes that are worthwhile checking for

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »
Troy Ave is one of those rare new NY dudes that are worthwhile checking for

agreed, what he says goes over most peoples' heads just because they're focused on checking for lyrical-miracle style bars lol

also the Pro-Era groupies still upset over what he said about Capital STEEZ and Joey Bada$$, but meanwhile they had no problem with all the crazy shit 2Pac said about his enemies  :laugh:

Okka

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2017, 12:06:49 AM »

Waddup? Been a while since you posted.