Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Performs "Trash Bags"  (Read 1829 times)

2Relevant

Snoop Dogg Performs "Trash Bags"
« on: May 18, 2017, 04:01:14 PM »

LMFAO the crowd out there dead ass like it's a funeral! BUAHAHA someone get their grand pa off the stage :D

Sccit

Re: Snoop Dogg Performs "Trash Bags"
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »
SOUNDS LIKE A DAZ JOINT TBH

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 05:57:20 PM »

and that was in cali shows you how much people give a fuck bout this guy

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 08:28:52 PM »

these kids don't give a fuck bout no snoop dogg....we already know that based on coolaid sales. snoop is for the grown folks.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 11:26:54 PM »

these kids don't give a fuck bout no snoop dogg....we already know that based on coolaid sales. snoop is for the grown folks.

middle age folks  :D

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:19 AM »

middle age folks  :D

I mean the album is pretty dope this song isn't tho I hate when rappers start listing girls names and I swear snoop has done it more than anyone else has I could be mistaken tho...but I'm 25 so idk if that counts as middle aged I'm not a teenager but I'm not ancient...it's all about taste....
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Okka

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 03:48:09 AM »
I know people don't like the song, but i don't think it's that bad for real. Sure it sounds like Snoop's just trying to stay relevant with songs like these, but i don't think he cares about record sales anymore. Here's the full interview with Jimmy Kimmel:

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »
I know people don't like the song, but i don't think it's that bad for real. Sure it sounds like Snoop's just trying to stay relevant with songs like these, but i don't think he cares about record sales anymore. Here's the full interview with Jimmy Kimmel:

i agree . not nearly as bad as legend off coolaid

dexter

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »

LMFAO the crowd out there dead ass like it's a funeral! BUAHAHA someone get their grand pa off the stage :D

That is why JEWS call whites 
 DEVILS ask your RABBI you bitch you

2Relevant

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 01:02:04 PM »

That is why JEWS call whites 
 DEVILS ask your RABBI you bitch you

i bet all you listen to is old farts from the west :D

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:31 PM »

i agree . not nearly as bad as legend off coolaid