Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14904 times)

Okka

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 08:35:31 AM »
Damn, i'm dissapointed in Treach. How you gonna start a fight and then not get your hands up?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »
Can someone explain to me how Wack is dissin Pac but claiming Piru?  Isn't Suge Piru and Pac was affiliated Piru?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 10:13:20 AM »
So what exactly has happened?  Because at first people were saying Treach knocked out Wack, then they said it was someone from Boo Yaa who knocked him out, then now apparently he didn't get knocked out?

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 10:33:51 AM »
So what exactly has happened?  Because at first people were saying Treach knocked out Wack, then they said it was someone from Boo Yaa who knocked him out, then now apparently he didn't get knocked out?

nothing's confirmed either way

Can someone explain to me how Wack is dissin Pac but claiming Piru?  Isn't Suge Piru and Pac was affiliated Piru?

lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2017, 10:38:14 AM »

But jmix "confirmed" it on his YouTube channel  ;)

B.A.

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2017, 11:40:40 AM »
Lol, you know what, I hope Boo Yaa knocked him out, not because I really give a shit but because these muthafuckas going around talking all this shit, posting videos and messages on IG/twitter talking about I'ma do this and that, then outta no where someone from Boo Yaa, dudes that no one was even thinking about, handled that shit. That's how it should be handled if you're real wit it, you don't go make a big deal about it online, that's some girl shit.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2017, 12:30:35 PM »
True, Boo Yaa has never been the type to yap yap about shit and they don't starve for attention or fame, they just pull up on you and that's that. Solid reps from what I've heard. Plus they fuck with Treach, remember he was in their Bang On video in the luau scene. Big motherfuckers too.

BIGWORM

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2017, 12:41:43 PM »
Treach asking for a  treuce is his way of distancing himself from what is going to happen to Wack. Now no matter what happens to Wack people are going to look in Treach's direction. I just hope they both man up and fight each other like men. If not hopefully they're using PGP messaging or face to face meetings or there will be conspiracy charges for EVERYONE.....

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2017, 12:54:45 PM »
its very annoying to hear treach talk all that tough talk saying he wants to beat wack100 down.
treach even came to l.a. looking for him, and now is backing out talking that peace shit.
unless it really is true that they had that fight, and treach wants it to end with that.

gonzoe even pissed with how treach not going through with what he said he would do.

also the outlawz have been awfully quiet about wack100.
young noble and edi arent saying a word, and same with basically all those westcoast artists who claim they was 2pacs homies, besides gonzoe and mac minister.

its a real shame wack100 is talking real greasy about a dead man and his dead mom, and everybody is acting quiet about it.

seems like everybody is scared of wack100

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »
its very annoying to hear treach talk all that tough talk saying he wants to beat wack100 down.
treach even came to l.a. looking for him, and now is backing out talking that peace shit.
unless it really is true that they had that fight, and treach wants it to end with that.

gonzoe even pissed with how treach not going through with what he said he would do.

also the outlawz have been awfully quiet about wack100.
young noble and edi arent saying a word, and same with basically all those westcoast artists who claim they was 2pacs homies, besides gonzoe and mac minister.

its a real shame wack100 is talking real greasy about a dead man and his dead mom, and everybody is acting quiet about it.

seems like everybody is scared of wack100

and also game and ray j who wack100 works for.

im guessing hes paid to say all this for the movie publicity.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »
everybody quick to diss and make threats to funk master flex,
but nobody will say a word about wack100 ,
when hes said alot more disrespectful shit than flex.

its making them look all like cowards

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »
But at this point, we really don't know what has or hasn't happened yet.  Just a bunch of rumors.

My theory of what happened is that Wack really did get checked by someone, whether it was Treach or Boo Yaa or someone else, and he's pissed about it and doesn't want to take his L but wants a runback and is probably making bigger threats in the meantime, hence why Treach is trying to reach out to LA OGs and trying to make a truce.  It's what makes the most sense to me.  Seriously, have you ever seen Wack this mad about anything before?

None of these guys ever want to admit anything that isn't on camera, so of course Wack will say that nothing happened to him (though if that were true, it wouldn't make sense why he's so mad about the situation), just like how Game said he never got knocked out by Rosemo.  Similarly, 40 Glocc probably would've denied getting beat up by Game if it hadn't been recorded, and Big Fase probably would've denied getting punched by Whiteboy.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »
But at this point, we really don't know what has or hasn't happened yet.  Just a bunch of rumors.

My theory of what happened is that Wack really did get checked by someone, whether it was Treach or Boo Yaa or someone else, and he's pissed about it and doesn't want to take his L but wants a runback and is probably making bigger threats in the meantime, hence why Treach is trying to reach out to LA OGs and trying to make a truce.  It's what makes the most sense to me.  Seriously, have you ever seen Wack this mad about anything before?

None of these guys ever want to admit anything that isn't on camera, so of course Wack will say that nothing happened to him (though if that were true, it wouldn't make sense why he's so mad about the situation), just like how Game said he never got knocked out by Rosemo.  Similarly, 40 Glocc probably would've denied getting beat up by Game if it hadn't been recorded, and Big Fase probably would've denied getting punched by Whiteboy.

that's what i'm sayin

either somethin went down or somethin bout to go down and treach doesn't want the blame all on him wit it does happen

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »
its also interesting how game's former manager is jimmy henchman, pac's sworn enemy, who was accused together with haitian jack of setting pac up with the rape case and the quad city studios shooting, yet game gives it up for pac in his songs before, and now has wack100 as his manager who is saying the most disrespectful shit about pac and his mom who are both resting in peace.

game also said he would break someones jaw if they mess with wack100. not a good look for game
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:30:09 PM by ironmike »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »

lol

Sorry maybe I was a bit out of the loop, I've been busy moving about and making a living; maybe if my dad bought a million dollar home in Woodland Hills, CA--I'd be more in the mix, my bad
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)