Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14742 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2017, 08:44:12 PM »
its also interesting how game's former manager is jimmy henchman, pac's sworn enemy, who was accused together with haitian jack of setting pac up with the rape case and the quad city studios shooting, yet game gives it up for pac in his songs before, and now has wack100 as his manager who is saying the most disrespectful shit about pac and his mom who are both resting in peace.

game also said he would break someones jaw if they mess with wack100. not a good look for game
Game even has that Pac tattoo also. Funny he's been pretty silent on Wack dissing Pac.

But Wack don't want it with Boo Yaa though.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

dj coma

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2017, 09:31:54 PM »

GONZOE NOT WIT THE TRUCE

If Gonzoe's really about that life then why doesn't he meet up and catch the fade with Wack? Don't they both live in LA? He's coming off like a cheerleader/groupie with all this talk about other people getting at Wack and not him doing it himself.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2017, 09:34:52 PM »
So what exactly has happened?  Because at first people were saying Treach knocked out Wack, then they said it was someone from Boo Yaa who knocked him out, then now apparently he didn't get knocked out?

nothing's confirmed either way

Can someone explain to me how Wack is dissin Pac but claiming Piru?  Isn't Suge Piru and Pac was affiliated Piru?

lol

Sorry maybe I was a bit out of the loop, I've been busy moving about and making a living; maybe if my dad bought a million dollar home in Woodland Hills, CA--I'd be more in the mix, my bad

thats ok...as long as you understand that your son is guna grow up to be a flaming faggot just like you due to the fact that his father was never there for him, then your ignorance on LA gang politics is excusable.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2017, 10:17:47 PM »
wack100 just squashed the beef with treach

OriginalVersion

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2017, 10:25:11 PM »

:(

*shakes head in disgust*

"Makaveli, your riders scared to ride." - K9
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2017, 10:39:56 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2017, 10:43:33 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »

*shakes head in disgust*

they still sayin wack got fucked up, that's why he was angry as fuck in the followup vid talkin bout no truce .. he was callin boo yaa tribe gay and talkin about gettin ratpacked (jumped) after he disappeared for the day.. and read his latest post "treach respect me for showing up" .. showin up for what? somethin went down, well jus never know exactly what.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »

*shakes head in disgust*

they still sayin wack got fucked up, that's why he was angry as fuck in the followup vid talkin bout no truce .. he was callin boo yaa tribe gay and talkin about gettin ratpacked (jumped) after he disappeared for the day.. and read his latest post "treach respect me for showing up" .. showin up for what? somethin went down, well jus never know exactly what.

If something did go down, much respect to Treach and Boo-Ya Tribe.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Okka

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2017, 04:35:35 AM »
Where did Wack call Boo Ya Tribe gay? He was sayin' they're down with each other in all the videos i saw.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 04:50:44 AM »
So what exactly has happened?  Because at first people were saying Treach knocked out Wack, then they said it was someone from Boo Yaa who knocked him out, then now apparently he didn't get knocked out?

nothing's confirmed either way

Can someone explain to me how Wack is dissin Pac but claiming Piru?  Isn't Suge Piru and Pac was affiliated Piru?

lol

Sorry maybe I was a bit out of the loop, I've been busy moving about and making a living; maybe if my dad bought a million dollar home in Woodland Hills, CA--I'd be more in the mix, my bad

thats ok...as long as you understand that your son is guna grow up to be a flaming faggot just like you due to the fact that his father was never there for him, then your ignorance on LA gang politics is excusable.

Oh, I wasn't talking about you, precious... I actually forgot about where you grew up, sorry if I offended.  It's all good--everybody is from somewhere--it's the man you are now that counts.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 04:53:09 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 11:37:24 AM »
Where did Wack call Boo Ya Tribe gay? He was sayin' they're down with each other in all the videos i saw.

he posted up a buncha videos and then deleted them

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »

*shakes head in disgust*

At least Wack is taking the L. Obviously the OGs told him to kick back and that he was out of line anyway. The compromise is probably that Treach, Boo Yaa and whoever else will leave it alone and not speak on it and just let the situation die down and get forgotten.

I'm curious exactly what happened.  But Kobra probably was who touched him up.  Probably one of the most gangsta dudes I've ever seen.

Blood$

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2017, 03:46:47 PM »
y'all are too gullible and will believe everything you read on the internet  :laugh:

I doubt anything physical went down and if so, dudes did one shitty job because Wack looked untouched in the recent videos... granted he could have taken all body shots but I sincerely doubt that

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2017, 05:58:46 PM »
You can get punched in the face and not have any blemishes.

If you watch battle rap...

Math Hoffa basically laying out Serius Jones:

Serius Jones later on that night:

Dizaster punching Math Hoffa a bunch of times:

Math Hoffa later on that night:

Same thing with boxers, the ones who get knocked out cold don't necessarily wake up looking like they got hit by a train. Just watch the ending of Pacquiao-Hatton or Martinez-Williams II. They got up looking like they did before the hit.

So no, getting into a scrap doesn't mean you automatically have a black eye or a broken nose.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:45:17 PM by DeeezNuuuts83 »