Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14748 times)

Sccit

treachtribe: HI BITCH!!, WACK KEEP IT 100 I'M SWITCHED FLIGHTS BEEN HERE IN L.A. for 4 DAYZ LOOKING FOR THAT FADE BITCH BOY, MEET ME IN SUBURB NEAR YOU LMFAO, YOU DON'T EVEN BE IN THE HOOD I DO NIGGA!!

AND WACK SCARY ASS RESPONSE:

wack100: clown wack don't live on IG @treachtribe is a funny guy all his shit talking leads to "GO SEE MY VIDEO " GO DOWNLOAD MY SONG .. Nigga need me to be relevant. Soon as he comes out the hotel room he'll get some attention trust me ...

wack100: clown IG don't dictate my moves .... Wtf you think this is TV nigga a movie ... Let the streets do what they do . What you want a Live stream ? Smh you clowns can't be serious. @treachtribe know what he doing PC move hoping it keeps him living and hoping to gain a follower or 2 ... Soon as he comes out to play he will be played
with. This ain't Jersey Nigga

Sccit

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

GONZOE ON IT TOO

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »

GONZOE ON IT TOO

all these nobodies are all coming out all these old rappers that vanished trying to get the spotlight lol after all this is all over it will be the last you hear of them till the ext time  :D

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 08:28:03 PM »
yea...because wack100 is a huge celebrity

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
Wack is running from Treach but Gonzoe is just still bitter that Game killed whatever was left of his 'career' in 2004 lol he has no business or say-so in any of this, he actually just wants attention  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 09:11:53 PM »
Wack is running from Treach but Gonzoe is just still bitter that Game killed whatever was left of his 'career' in 2004 lol he has no business or say-so in any of this, he actually just wants attention  :laugh:

naah, pac fucked wit gonzoe

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 09:32:02 PM »

not really, at least not even close to the extent that Treach, Spice 1, and C-Bo did... just because dudes met once or a few times doesn't mean they were down like that lol

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 10:02:00 PM »

not really, at least not even close to the extent that Treach, Spice 1, and C-Bo did... just because dudes met once or a few times doesn't mean they were down like that lol

fuckin wit some1 don't mean your best of friends

Okka

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 02:36:33 AM »
Well, at least both Treach and Gonzoe have classics under their belts, Wack is just a manager who's constantly talkin' shit. "Soon as he comes out to play, he will be played with" sounds like he's gonna jump Treach with his homeboys.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 09:27:14 AM »
Gonzoe having a classic solo is news to me lol

but update, Treach is now ducking Wack... when will the buffoonery end  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 09:38:13 AM »

how is he duckin him?

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »

how is he duckin him?

Wack made about 5 videos on IG calling him out saying he sent him his cell number, asking where in LA he's at, and then proceeded to disrespect his mother... Treach is now suddenly quiet as a mouse, seems like ducking to me

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2017, 12:57:18 PM »

how is he duckin him?

Wack made about 5 videos on IG calling him out saying he sent him his cell number, asking where in LA he's at, and then proceeded to disrespect his mother... Treach is now suddenly quiet as a mouse, seems like ducking to me

i'm not following him so i can't see it .. jus put the request in

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »

how is he duckin him?

Yeah that most recent one from Wack was as direct as could be--like what I got to say to get you to come out--I'll call your mama a bitch!  That was crazy and he DM'd his personal cell phone to treach...anyway it's crazy how beef has changed so much these days with social media.. it used to always go down at award shows--now these dudes are planning fights over social media and accusing the other of trying to gain social media "followers" lol
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »